Saturday, April 28, 2007

read this jon teo

Wow... Nowadays... I'm starting to find my real self...

It's just so weird...

One day, I'm sad...

One day, I'm happy...

And one day, I'm overjoyed...

And the time comes when you fear the joy is taken away...

This might not be the correct thought to be realistic in your life... But it's just something that is far more spiritual which I know I have to accept...

Have always thought I lost something in the process of obtaining joy... And now I seem to comprehend... The something I lost... seems to fade in my memories... Not something I can remember anymore...

Was it the joy within? Or the sadness within? How weird...

Maybe it's neither, its just the process of growing up? Is that what others mean by, you lose something when you grow up?

Someone said I was easy-going... Is that good or bad? Cheerful? Kind?

After all, I have always wanted to walk up the spiritual path of life...

But I hope I am not inputting a facade onto myself...

To force my heart to accept what's good...

Is that really good?

Take for example... A sacrifice for another is deemed as a good thing...

But is it really good? Or are the humankind just trying to manipulate people into sacrificing themselves and take advantage of these 'kind' people?

But there is always some truth to these profound statements... At least I hope it don't just try to take over my life by inputting ideas or suggestions into my subconscious mind without me noticing...

Negative suggestions can only harm you when you allow it to... Adapted from the book: The powers of your subconscious mind

This is a really good book, I would highly recommend it...

Hahas... It took me two weeks to fully digest and put the good book to use...

Or is it just I got over my mood swings...

How weird...

Think good and good will follow... Think evil and misfortune will follow...

Thinking really good now... Praying for peace, love, health, goodwill, right action and prosperity...

Just watched saw 2... Cool show... :D

Oh well... Hope I'm not thinking too much currently...

Tomorrow will be LA film day!!! Hope we will have fun man hahas!

Ok, thats all... Everyone: Be optimistic, and most importantly, be yourself!!!

No comments: