Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tomorrow : SYF!

Finally... After like 5 months... Tomorrow is the big day!!!

In this 5 months, I have changed alot but mostly to a better and happier person! But tomorrow, I believe and know that the results will make all of us even happier than before!

But once again, I must stress this to everyone:

The results we get is just a bonus only! The more we perform for the sake of the award, the more it will drift away... The only thing we need to do is to perform the best for us and the audience and give everyone a good time!!! Let's all have a fun time then!!!

After such a long wait of 5 months... I am starting to enjoy the music the band is producing! It's like everything is going so smoothly suddenly! This thought thrills me completely!!! Plus the fact that our clarinets are much more bonded than in the future, nothing can hinder our way to being the top band!!! :D

To all Clarinetists: I really had a good time with all of you guys! (Okay mostly girls except wei jie and chum bok and myself) , but anyways it was really good time spent! Really enjoyed my time! Especially the sight of everyone bonding together and wishing each other all the best! It just brings confidence all the way into my heart!

Just the thought of it... Reminds me of the nice incident yesterday! While watching tv, my phone vibrated! And the moment I read the message, I was thrilled...

Rui Ting: (Some good comments)

Followed by...

Yu Ru and Chen Ying : (Some good comments)

Followed by........................................

Jon Teo: ALL THE BEST :D!

What unity we have!!! Love my section man! And the postcards from everyone is just the best present! Its like Christmas is here already! (Okay I know that's quite absurd hahas)!!!

But anyways, I feel really glad that we're producing such fine music! All the best to all!!!!!!!!

By the way, I send neogreetings to all my partmates! Check your email! Maybe in bulk mail thoughs...

Okay... That's all!!! Be optimistic now! And play to our very best everyone!!! :D:D:D I just know we can do it! And also... Happy birthday to Nicole (tomorrow) !!! Become a mature 16th!!! :D:D:D

No comments: