Sunday, April 22, 2007

SUPER COOL/WEIRD DREAM!!!

WOW... Last night was scary!!! I had the COOLEST/WEIRDEST dream of my life!!! (Clarification: After the squirtle dream I used to kill tons of people on the mrt with Magnitude 9)

Okay... Let's say I was in an adventure world!

So...

Location: Adventure world

Characters: Me! Por Yee (I least expected to be in my dream)! And X (A girl in DHS I just cannot seem to remember who she is, think shes in my class?)

And so, we started our journey hunting for food (Me and Por Yee) Then all of a sudden, X popped out say wanna travel with us... Which we agreed haha! (Like fu yu fan yun the 8pm showing now on chn 55!)

Next, py cleverly suggested to jump off a cliff to get food, and it was like kingdom hearts 2! After jumping down the cliff, we faced a cave, and there was words written at the bottom!!! ''Mysterious Cave''!!!

HAHA!!! And so we went in searching for food! But suddenly, there were monsters! And por yee said they were strong cause they are the sec 1 monsters and they have succeeded in forming a whole big colony! Quite crap... But cool! The sec 1 monsters have to be strong to control a place what (like maplestory haha)

And so, they discovered us! And we went into battle mode! Okay, I was a knight and por yee was holding a bazooka! He shot and killed dozens and I was like kill 1 by 1!

But due to a large amount of enemies, we had to leave asap! And so, por yee call us to run first like he protecting us haha so damn crap! And so the cave started to collaspe, and we ran down an escalator!!! But por yee remained to fight whereas still got many enemies ran away with us! (Quite weird they never attack us!)

And so, the alarm from my handphone rang! And damn it... I woke up with only one thought:wth!!!!!!

I don't even know py die liao mah! =x How cool of him to protect us with a bazooka haha!!!

And so I was pissed and went to sleep again quickly! But instead, I ended up in LT! And the teachers showed us a film of Foster's home for imaginery friends! And I was shocked, then for some reason, I argued with a teacher! (Some intellectual conversation initiated it!) And then, she scolded me and I whacked her head as hard as I could! Then Mrs Kang YB asked me to stop hitting the poor english teacher! (think she was ang moh yup and I was kind to hit only once!!!!!)

LOL! My sec 1 history teacher call me to stop and I did stop hahaa... and they continued showing foster's home for imaginery friends-.-

GRAH! Waste of my time! And so I woke up and went to watch star movies! Which was ----------- My favourite movie!!! --------

-----------Sixth Sense---------------------

WOOOOO! My favourite show who inspired me to become psychologist! YEA!!!

Okay gtg, spent long time blogging le! BE OPTIMISTIC!!! And you will have cool dreams like mine! HAHA!!!:P=P:P

No comments: