Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Unable to face...

Haizzz... Becoming super sad now... Emotional distress... Mood swing... Test stress...

Currently studying for physics test... But with no concentration at all... Totally no mood... After watching nice shows... Even more no mood...

Decided to fail one test... Not like it has never happened before... Should have studied before I start on the computer games...

Oh well... How bad can failing a physics test be... The most, I might be at the losing end when compared to my friends... Zzzzzz...

Hate reflective shows... Swing my moods totally... Starting to lose my optimism... But surely I know I will be back to normal in no time... But is that what I really want?... Perspective problem again...

Guess I have no choice but to start preparing for the test... After all, it's my test I'm taking...

Anyways... Just wanted to share a story... Nice I would say...

Once upon a time... There was this fish that was kept in a tank with some prawns... But someone placed a ceramic tile in the middle... And so, whenever the fish was hungry... It would try to eat the prawns on the opposite side but would always hurt itself in the process... And so, after being hurt alot, a kind guy walked past and removed the ceramic tile... But the fish had ever since decided not to try to cross the line...

Just hope I will escape from being the fish...

Hate to compare... Hate myself... Detest weird perspectives... Detest myself...

Boring day... What should I say... Just another day in my almost meaningless life...

The most I can do is to support others throughout their life... That's the best I can do... And a clinical psychologist is just my way of going towards my dream and releasing it...

So... Be optimistic... Cyas.

No comments: