Wednesday, May 16, 2007

:) vilvian birthday

Hello again to everyone who visits this blog!

Long time since I addressed the people who tagged and so, thanks! :)

I shall now as promised (did I?) to dedicate this post to my DEAREST cousin for being there to support me whenever I needed it and being a good friend since my childhood days!!!

Sorry for not being able to say Happy Birthday to you on the fateful day! Sincerely sorry because I went to Malaysia for level camp hahas!

And so... Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for being such a good friend all these years!!! Since I was like nursery?!

Love ya, my DEAREST cousin!

-> End of dedication <- lol.

Yesterday's study session with clefairy and raichu was fun lol! And once again, I skipped doing everything again and we ended up chatting lol. And so home I went to play o2jam with ee chow and dong hang haha...

Really fun after missing it for such a long time hahas...

Although I know I will get over it quite fast again la lol-.-

And also, I want to say that our 4G form teacher really rocks!!! :D

Her stories are just nice and interesting, cannot believe how we are able to forsake our lunchbreak to listen to her nice stories... Really interesting experiences she had la!

Instead, everyone wants to leave the Maths class lol-.-. Maths is getting boring even for a mathematical student like me-.-

Just noticed my blog's first name is life is all about patience...

Named it that due to some loser reason...

But now doesn't it just bring some purpose?

Life is really all about patience, the patience to change, the patience to help, the patience to learn...

All I could wish for is lesser industries being built and more people joining the environmentally friendly world!

Shouldn't we all love the environment we are born in? Humans are special because we are the ones who make the changes... But does this mean we are entitled to making bad changes? Everyone knows the answer, but none chooses to act...

Like what Mdm Lie said... Even if everyone does the same thing, it can still be wrong... Look in-depth like her and another true story beholds...

So lets all start by protecting the beautiful environment around us! And also to love this world like how it loved us by giving us life... Simple idealogy right?

Only with ambitions, can humans continue to progress and bring forth good changes to this world... Nothing is perfect... But everything can be close to perfection...

Just watched a movie called flatliners... Really nice although I only watched the ending part... What some medical students testing with life after death... Really good plot hahas... A real thriller/suspense show hahas...

Okay... Time to go off to chiong my Physics Assignment hahas! And I agree with Samantha! :D

Be optimistic people! Life is all about patience!

No comments: