Tuesday, May 29, 2007

fu yu fan yun rocks

Hahas... 6 DAYS since I blogged! Lazy to do so due to the best game : GetAmped!!!

Let's GetAmped!

No idea why people say its not available for sign up... I just tried and it worked what...

Site: http://www.getampedsea.com/

Have fun!!! :D

Have not blogged since last Wednesday, so I should just summarise everything short and sweet! :D

Got GPA 2.34, quite disappointed but I have already expected it... Form teacher called my parents and said some WEIRD things, not gonna elaborate, my blog is spied by teachers every second...

Ask me if you wanna :D

And so... Thursday and Friday were all funny days just that I was able to play my clarinet well on Friday! :D

Had pipipapipoopoo outing on Saturday to LAN and Candice's house! Felt really bad for not attending the farewell for those who went for the India trip... Have a fun time everyone!

And so... We had a fun time at Candice's house playing some song competition and I won Hong Wen totally!!! Haha!!! (It was just a game on guessing the song lyrics after listening cause I'm really bad at understanding English songs, just that someone is worse :D)

Lol. And so went home at 11+ hahas... Thanks to the fun game! :D

Sunday was super tiring... Went for Faith Mission Home anniversary dinner at Singapore Post... Although I'm not a christian, I still understood lots of things! :D

Without having the buffet dinner there, rushed with my parents to some bursary award dinner, where I'm not receiving any awards at all-.- So pai seh la... But my cousin won lol.

Thought Singapore Expo was really fun as the dinner was held there at fu man lou... But only two things irritate me...

1) The foods are all cold when served due to the long award ceremony... Only the shark fin's soup taste nice...

2) Bunch of old geezers smoking in the toilet when there's at least 5 signs writing no smoking-.- Why isn't there a fine under the sign...

And so that's all for Sunday, quite entertaining really hahas...

Yesterday was band and it was a total embarassment, kana scolded in middle of Indoor...

And I was just laughing away-.- As if no one laughed-.- But someone still shouted: 3rds! Jonathan! So what if I'm the most senior, I'm just an assistant principal for all I care.

Heck la... I believe in my right actions! I play my clarinet as I should and I perform my best for the concert and I retire, that's all for me... The rest... Heck.

Luckily afternoon's activities interested me a little although it was quite boring hahas...

But... Watch whole of fu yu fan yun! OMG THE SHOW ROCKS!!!

Vcd rocks too! :D

Television dramas improve my life alot hahas... It may be time-consuming, but it gives me more happy times in the future! :D

Everyone said being too idealistic is bad but I beg to differ hahas! :D I finally admitted maybe I'm a little too idealistic... But why is a person not idealistic?

I believe in the good of people... That's all. :D

Time to sign off... Everyone... Be optimistic!!!

No comments: