Monday, May 14, 2007

zzz candice b'dae (tml)

Zzz... Feel damn sad and sorry inside right now... I have been brought into my past... The past I hated...

What a loser.

I have always felt immune to negative suggestions... But it still hurts me a little... And I cannot believe I did the same thing to others...

What's wrong with me...

Can't stand the different me in school and at home... It's like there is someone within me who is yearning to come out everyday...

That me is the true me... But I conceal it...

Changes might make things bad...

I would not like to take this risk...

Hope I will acheive a balance soon...

Guess this is what people refer to being yourself... But is it really possible now that you have made different friends who are relying on who you are right now?

Sucks...

Anyways, Happy Birthday to Candice! It's tomorrow!!! Everyone, prepare your presents!!!

---> That's the attitude change I hate <---

To release a dream, you must release yourself...

Be optimistic everyone... You only have one life... Appreciate it!!!

No comments: