Wednesday, May 23, 2007

fun days...

Today's a Wednesday... Which is really a good Wednesday... Because two more days... And it will be my holidays!

Oh yea... Finally... the long awaited June holidays!!! But still, that doesn't represent slacking, because we have... Rhythm XXI!!!

Its like a 21 years old birthday, gonna be great :D

And well... I just have faith and confidence that we will play to our very best on that day! No doubt about it!

This is the first Rhythm so far that my parents, brother and his girlfriend are coming... Really happy! Now at least I have a little more motivation to practice hahas...

Had another spastic dream last night about a 4G outing, couldn't remember anything else, just know we are in a big shopping mall that I went when I was like 6-7 years old?!

But one thing I do remember is... Went to a seafood restaurant with my cousin and family and...

Agnes is working there!!! Hahas... Everything was going so weirdly... Well but this is better than the dream Miss Low told me I got 1/40 for my Maths common test, I felt like killing her in the dream la!

For some reason... Everything I have been worrying about in my life... Seemed to have flown away with my dreams...

To release a dream, you need to release yourself... Guess I have done both! ;)

And congratulations to myself, I wasn't late for school today!!! Yesterday was total bullshit...

Was waiting for a taxi at 7.48am at Buona Vista Mrt Station Bus Stop.

Boarded the taxi at 7.50am, everything is going so smoothly that I can reach school by 7.55am.

Taxi driver clicked a button, and says: Sorry ar, I clicked a button and made a call, now I start the meter will be that person.

Jon Teo: What?! Never mind, just fetch me.

Taxi Driver: Can you alight now?

Jon Teo thinking wtf.

Jon Teo: Can you at least turn and let me alight at somewhere safe without any vehicles running?! (Wtf is wrong with this taxi driver?!)

Taxi Driver (Panicking) : Okay, okay, really sorry hors.

Jon Teo: Never mind. (Kindness overrides the heart.)

Alights the taxi, thinking I should have forced him to just fetch me to my school.

Time: 7.52am.

Had to now cross 2 big roads to reach the school...

Crossed the first road and at the middle, a freaking car (SGD2937T) rushed past the red light.

Wtf again. How could my day get any worse... And so I was late for school, but oh well... I saved $5...

Never gonna take a taxi from there ever again, inconsiderate freaks.

If sorry is useful, why not I say sorry after killing you-.-

Never mind. I'm kind.

And that sounds hypocritical.

Went to Raichu's house for a maths studying session today, well I believed I would fare better there... Not gonna elaborate...

Zzzzzz.....................

And also... I guess it's really cool that my whole brain revolves around I only have one life, and I must appreciate it fully. I am gonna make a difference and I just know it!

Suddenly, this came to me, through my subconscious mind... Loved it.

Hope you put this sudden inspiration to good use! :D I love to share what I learnt!

And to all those pessimistic people out there, believe me, life is really great...

So please appreciate it before you regret doing so...

And by the way Feng Xing Lie (Lin Feng) in Fu Yu Fan Yun (TVB drama) got stabbed by Qin Meng Yao (She Shi Man), and I shouted the F word suddenly.

Although I knew he didn't die, kana stabbed and vomitting blood by the person he love most is just shit.

Shit I tell you.

Okay 3 more minutes to a brand new episode... Oh yea!

And also, choirboy that show was really cute, but it is so nothing compared to all these drama series... They incorporate the sad music so well into the show, that it can just become so nice...

OMG! 8pm! Got to go!!! Everyone please be optimistic! :D Life loves you as much as how you should love it!!! :D

No comments: