Sunday, May 20, 2007

long time no blog wors!

Been a long time since I blogged! Not comparing to others though hahas...

Firstly, I should congratulate 4G on getting into the finals of interclass!!! Must win hor everyone!!! :D

Also went CS concert, really interesting and nice! :D Yi Hui sat beside me cause we met by chance, the other side was clefairy and Justus... But this was how the cool conversation came about!

Yi Hui: Heys don't mind me if I scream later hors.

Jon Teo: Don't be afraid, only people call me keep quiet.

Yi Hui: You very thick skin leh!

Hahas... Spaz...

And so, clefairy from nEPLAY passed me Linkin Park's newest album: Minutes to midnight!!!

Hahas, the songs rocks, although I would still put Avril Lavigne's girlfriend in the playing list lol.

Did not go for band due to tummy ache, ouch la ate 3 panadols (seriously-.-) and it was really tiring... Went to the toilet like... 3 times?!

Must be due the the big gulp I bought when walking home with xiao you after CS concert hahas... Stupid xy, never stop me lol-.-

Cannot believe I really got a tummy ache... Quite out of my expectations... Maybe it's my subconscious mind that brought about it...

And so, I skipped band and heard that 3rd Clarinets was criticized... Well, aren't I just unlucky not to be there on this fateful day-.-

Spent my days at home doing homework... Damn probability suxs la-.- I could never figure out how probability really links to our real life-.- If everything is so mathematical, why do miracles happen so usually?

Well... I am one of those who believe in miracles strongly!!!

Oh by the way, py and xy and sam all said I have been idealistic... But I don't see any wrong in that! Instead, I still believe my beliefs will come true! What not realistic, pui! If everything is so realistic, we no need improve liao la-.-

Bad english up there-.-Sorry.

Anyways, just watched last episode of twin dragons, one show I am always able to watch the last episode... Always...

Dots... Some shows I chase like siao also can miss the last episode, instead this show, I never watch for months can still get to see the last and quite okay last episode...

Also watched spiderman 2 for awhile and came here and like 5 minutes of American Pie 2? Well... And I watched the funniest part haha! It was on star movies :D

Hahas... Okay that's all! Also jammed for like 1h? Really missed it lor lol...

Be optimistic all!!! Don't say this is idealistic-.- If you can't make yourself optimistic... Just believe you can do it! Believe!!! If you are having negative thoughts now... Well... Get rid of them and come into the nice and happy spiritual life!!! :D

No comments: