Sunday, May 13, 2007

back from level camp!

Firstly, before I forget, my toilet paper is imprinted with flowers! LOL! TOTALLY AWESOME!

*Check yours too*

Okay... Time for the long awaited level camp blogging...

Well... Two words again: TOTALLY AWESOME!

Learnt quite little though but had lots of fun! Get to know my nEPLAY clan even better haha! Tons of travelling makes me sick, but nevertheless... The most important thing... 4G won the class song competition!!!

Heard that our class song really touched most of the audience, our voice went right into their hearts... :D

Guess we all really put our heart into the song... Even our form teacher was so touched! :D Lie Siok Hua you rock!!! :D

And also, thanks to felicia for the class song! It really reflected what we all felt...

4G RULEZ! FIGHT & KILL!!!

Haha... And also not forgetting my roommate, Ben Goh! Lol... Tons of people were shocked when I said Ben Goh was my roommate, but he sure is a funny dude! Lol... Still blaming him for forcing to wake up one hour early for breakfast!!!

But therefore... It resulted in Jon Teo being the first person to be at the dining hall everyday!!! Okay except last day... Not mentioning reason hahas... Cause teachers investigating blogs... :D

And regarding the turtle dropping incident by Jon Teo... I must clarify that the person to blame is Ee Chow!!! Hahas...!

Let's go to the scene of the incident...

Jon Teo: It's crawling! Arrghhh... Quick come help hold!!!

Ee Chow and Justus: No reply just stare.

BOOM! The baby turtle fell on the floor!

Justus*carried it*: Omg! It's not moving!!!

Jon Teo blanks into thin air!

Ee Chow: It's moving!

Everyone: Phew!

And so, I said bye bye to the baby turtle as it went back into the sea... What a touching scene...

By the way, the MTV channel there is so much better than my SCV mtv! Someone tell me if SCV have the same channel!!! And what channel is it!!!

And lastly, happy mother's day to all the mothers in the whole world!!! :D

Still plucking my courage to give the present lol...

Okay, that's all everyone!!! Be optimistic!!! :D

No comments: