Sunday, May 06, 2007

nice! baby acara born!

Okay... ITS NOW 12am+ and so everything I said should be automatically inferred by you to yesterday!

Another pipipapipoopoo outing today at Candice's house! And it's really..... FUN!!! WOOO!!!

Mahjong, Spidey 1, board games (rummingkup or whatever) AND SOCCER!!! HAHA FUN MAN!!!

Drank like 6 packets of peach/ice lemon tea and got stomachache... Arrgh... Ice lemon tea is too acidic for me...

And so, after one whole day of FUN... Went home hahas... And cooly, I talked to my dad for 10 minutes... First time this week I spoke to him other than through the phone... Hahas... We discussed on level camp as I just told him I going Malaysia on Monday LOL!

Thought I lost my passport, but I think the school took it lol... And by the way I will be changing the blog song soon... Cannot believe hong wen and sam said the song suxs! HUMPH!

Anyways, read sx blog and saw on how people are hating knut?!!! WTH!!! ITS THE CUTEST POLAR BEAR LA!!! It even has a blog haha! Cute bear!

And also, I would like to thank teresa, my nice clarinet junior for giving me 600k np to buy baby paint brush for my acara! You rock! :D I will buy you extra big chocolate for rhythm de!!! :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=slazira

CLARINETS ROCKS!

Although part outing was cancelled due to some DECO person, but since SHE is SAME year as me, I WON'T name HER out.

Now that WASN'T obvious.

But still...

Clarinet ROCKSSS!!! By the way all the blog songs I will be putting will all be played by clarinet choirs!

Other sections, don't try to use this to niao this perfect section or you shall pay dearly!

Hope level camp will be really fun and 4G really bonds!!! That's all I wish for! :D

Gonna pack my bag soon hahas...





Over-optimism makes you naive...

That may be true...

But after all, thinking the best out of someone will be infinitely better than thinking the worst of someone...

After all, life is all about living life to its fullest possibility, and one's sadness can only bring more joy thereafter... maybe?...

So everyone should just be over optimistic... If you believe in yourself... Anything is possible! I believe so, so should you!

If you think that's being self-denial, or just being naive and not practical, so be it... You lead your practical life while I lead my spiritual life! That's all that matters to me... After all, how much can such a comment by you be worth?

Okay... That's all... Glad I feel so much better today... Flu is gone after 2 bottles of water hahas...

And so everyone: BE OPTIMISTIC!!! And remember... There is more to life than what you see in everyday life... Just like everything is not what it seems...

No comments: