Sunday, December 09, 2007

99th post! :D Work is fun hahahas!

Lol, I seriously love my job! Ever since I came for the interview on Monday, I came everyday after that woots!

It's like there's no reason not to come! It is a wise way of spending time than playing games and watching tv! :P Hahas, and the best part about this job (Followed by I have the best bosses ever) is the compliment I received yesterday from a customer!

Hahas... When she said I was super hardworking after dealing with her case for three hours, I must say I was really elated! :D On cloud 10 liao lol!

And hahas, I must say I really have the patience to handle customers' complaints! Lol, it's like I love listening to friends who confides in me, and the customers are all just like a friend to me!

This sooooo beats finishing my GP journal and feeling happy that I finished something! :P Although I don't really bother to even hand it in to my senior oops! =X

Well other than my job, I have almost nothing to blog about! LOL, seemed to lost touch with almost all of my friends suddenly (Considering Dong Hang went overseas and Ee Chow is busy mugging ALL day long lol) and so ...I shall be enthusiastic in organising an outing!

Oh, by the way, I even play neopets here while working when there's nothing to do :P Hahas, and I'm using the company computer to blog now too la LOL!

Listening to Greg's sometimes nosensical crap is also fun lol -_- Oh and me and Sindy and Greg went to escape theme park together on friday night hahas! The best part would be the haunted house! :P

Hahas, shall head on to talking to people on msn before finally starting work!

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!!

Lol, I don't understand why people seperate friends and family, to me, everyone close to me is both like a friend and family to me too hahas! =)

No comments: