Thursday, December 06, 2007

Work = FUN!

Hahas, I think allll my mood swings are over! Weird eh, I have no idea why everytime I become toooooo high for a long time, I will become damn sad for the following days. Hmmmm... I remember reading in the book: 'Life on the Edge' that everyone has mood swings, just that whether it is mild or serious.

If my mood swings are like a curve graph, the gradient is ultra steep and remains high for a long time before it FINALLY breaks down and goes up again hahas! Fun!

I think gearing up for my birthday party was too stressful for me!!! But now that everything is over, hahas I just feel so myself again! :D

Smile and laugh everyone!!! Hahas it creates endorphins that are good for your health and you will live a really happy life!

Anyways, it's really scary to see how your blog counter rise and no one tags, it's like since u came... Why not just leave a small message! :D

Lol, and so time to officially blog... Went to work since Monday so the best thing I can talk about my work is that I have really good bosses!!! :D Really nice people that are super friendly and nice! And my lady boss likes simple plan!!! HAHA! When she said untitled: OWNAGEZ!... I'm like omg I have the best boss ever LOL!

Quite weird for the last few days since I wasn't really myself due to some problems, although those problems might still be there, MIGHT... But I feel that I cannot be held back by them and I should really move on too! :D

Don't ever be held back by problems, they are just another form of encouragement. --- Jon Teo.

Quite happy that many of my friends do follow my advice and solved their problems, but after I think through about the advice I gave, most of them were rather risky hahas! But well I have faith in my friends to know what's the best for them! :D

And Por Yee's tags are rather scary, maybe my literature is just pure bad, I don't really get wth is he talking about... Psps!

Lol, hope I can find a tutor that is cheap for myself! :D Pay with my own money and receive commission from myself hahas thats fun! :D

Anyone need tutor for their studies... Please contact me at teoweiting2003@hotmail.com!!! :D I help you find the best tutors available and make sure you score better than me!

LOL, the second statement is really unnecessary! :P But it may not be so for next year hahas! Although I don't plan to become a full time mugger!

Seriously, I think like what Greg said: A few days at work is like a few years in school hahas! Experience increases your level hor!

Feel like getting a ds upon saying that! But nahs, just another waste of money lol! I shall just save up my money and wait for the next newest console to come out before buying a CHEAP CHEAP DS!

Shall have fun working tml! Hahas by the way, my cousin, Sindy passed the interview!!! :D Hahas, now things will be really fun while working!!! :D

Okay time to go meditate and sleep soon!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!!

Those who are the happiest are not necessarily those for whom life has been easiest. Emotional stability results from an attitude. It is refusing to yield to depression and fear, even when black clouds float overhead. It is improving that which can be improved and accepting that which is inevitable.

Hahas, I hope I can completely grasp this! :D BE OPTIMISTIC!!!

No comments: