Tuesday, December 09, 2008

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE ROCKS!!! WORK MADNESS!!! STAYOVERS!!! VIVO!!! TOPMAN!!! FACEBOOK!!!

The past week has been totally madness and chaotic. Holidays are truly HOLIDAYS!!! Loved the birthday surprise by PIPIPAPIPOOPOO!!! Haha fake fake got quarrel cannot celebrate and in the end everyone was waiting at the swimming pool at top floor of vivo!!! LOL!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! AND I LOVED THE BIRTHDAY PRESENTS ALTHOUGH ALL DAMN NIAO HAHA!!! :D

Have been working like mad too! Haha with work comes play too of course!!! Had a outing with Jin Wen, Ee Chow and Wei Li to vivo!!! WATCHED THE MOVIE BOLT!!! OMG IT WAS DAMN NICE!!!!!!! BOLT IS LIKE FREAKING CUTE?! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! DOGS OWNS!!! :D

Went to Topman to get a shirt for $79, personally I think it looks marvelous!!! :D:D:D

And there was a promotion that second shirt gets 50% off and so I helped Por Yee bought the shirt he wanted. Wrong size though gonna replace it later since I go vivo almost everyday now. LOL.

Which reminds me of my eventful trip to Zara before my birthday surprise with Por Yee and how funny it was to try wearing the vests!!! HAHA!!! Soooo wanna get one!!! HAHA!!!

Hmm after that went to Ee Chow house for stayover to play dota and gunbound! LOL! Felt so bored gunbound seems fun! :D

So deprived of sleep nowadays!!! Shall make up for it this Friday when I don't have work!

By the way I'm working at Sentosa Songs of the Seas as an attraction host!!! :D Haha which means I get to see night sentosa almost everyday since I work at night LOL!!! :D

Oh yea, and I'm back to facebook! Haha, suddenly addicted to it LOL!!! And due to a sudden inspiration, I'm watching Zai Shen Yuan again LOL!!! If anyone knows what show is that, it's my favourite show that somehow I can still REMEMBER even after 6 years!!! LOL!!! Haha really funny show! Still trying desperately to watch DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!! BUT REALLY NO TIME TO SLOT IN!!! LOL!!!

And I finally got the song Crush in my phone to listen to!!! DAVID ARCHULETA ROCKS!!! :D

BE OPTIMISTIC!!! WORK HARD!!! PLAY HARD!!! REST HARD!!! :D:D:D

No comments: