Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Inspiring

I have decided to name this post inspiring because I feel inspired truly by everything that's going on around me.

All of a sudden, everything appears to be so peaceful and in harmony and it feels really good. :) No bad memories appear out of nowhere, and forgiving never felt much easier.

Guess this is probably due to the working at Sentosa which taught me so much about service and understanding and the many outings I had with friends the past few days.

I love the smell of freedom, despite the fact that school might restrain me down the moment school starts due to the immense workload and stuffs but well, there goes the 'Ups and Downs of Life' :)

I'm so tired and happy that so many nice things happens to me. Instead of saying my life is so happening, I guess it's just the existence of precious friends that are irreplaceable. Even though there may have been conflicts, but somehow almost everything have been erased without me knowing, or should I say, it's just time to move on. :)

Yeah, it feels really unreal how our life is slowly ticking away, but I guess that's what make us appreciate life and for those living happily, the amount of courage required for that is something we don't appreciate until we desperately need that courage.

Family and friends, it truly seems our world revolves around them and ourselves, and yet appreciations are not as common as it appears.

I'm frightened at the probability of me forgetting about a old friend due to lack of communications cause of different schools and stuffs but it's just never so easy to bond together when we all have our own life to attend to.

Looking back at life now frightens me, not like I'm some person who is afraid of the past, but the fact that I have lost touch with so many friends whom I promised to meet up soon. Primary School friends, tuition friends, ex-classmates, and ex-ccamates, and even kindergarten friends, it seems I am no longer able to connect everything together like I used to. Now everything revolves around life in Dunman High and that's just too simple, or I just can't find a word for this, living in the now?

我们都是泡沫轻轻一碰就破
  眼泪是爱的火花
  昨天就像飞机穿过我的窗口
  我什么都没有
  我摊开了双手你予取予求
  直到你想自由
  痛苦的时候我不会闪躲
  就像树叶甘心为春风吹落
  只是简简单单的爱过
  我还是我
  简简单单的想过
  就不算白活
  简简单单的疯过
  被梦带走
  当故事结束之后
  心也喜欢一个人寂寞

Haix, guess I really miss my old friends, but meeting up seems almost impossible since I didn't even get any email contacts.

Being optimistic, maybe we might just meet up on the streets or this arrangement is just for the better.

There's nothing worse than forgetting about a treasured friendship, and not realize it until you finally even try to remember about it.

站得太久
  分岔口怎么去走
  我够胆孤注一掷
  完全没有颤抖
  爱你那段时侯
  简简单单经已足够
  到任何东西应有尽有
  谁还留力舐伤口

  人生太短出手要更大
  旁观者不需理解
  赢得风光豪得精彩
  自己偏偏感觉失败
  自尊心都可以出卖
  忘记我也是无坏
  连幸福都输掉醉在长街
  依然是我最大

奇迹太少这生人更大
受伤都不须悔改
垂手可得全个世界
自己的一生却失败
自尊心都可以出卖
  忘记我也是无坏
  连幸福都输掉醉在长街
依然是我最大
  连梦想洒一地再任人踩
  依然笑得爽快

Everyone's trying to think one step ahead, but it never appeared that one step backwards could be the best solution.

Weird, maybe I'm just tired.

Be optimistic. :) Just don't do something that you would regret. True magic lies in having the courage to do difficult things.

No comments: