Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good night sleep!!!

Ahhh, feel sooo good after a good night's sleep! Last day of work yesterday and somehow was quite stressed!

But now that I woke up on a Saturday morning without the need to drag myself to work (Although I forgot to off the alarm clock!), this feels like a whole new sense of freedom!

Went on to eat at Brewertz with army pals to celebrate Zi Xiang's 21st! (Although I didn't realize this initially since I thought this was just an outing before the real thing tomorrow at his house!)

And so some pictures:

 Group shot without Yong Ze!
My personal Wagyu Rump steak! (Sharing with yong ze cause I'm too cheapo! :P)

Them going for the Reverse bungee! (I'm unwilling to pay that $30! Even if it's student charge!)



Ready to launch...
And off they go!!!
It was fun I guess! Although I'm already starting to get tired and moody, so after going to highlanders for a drink, me and Yong Ze simply left first!

I needed my well-deserved rest and I'm just not an night owl! (Except for gaming but that's in my comfort zone of my room and air-con and silence!)

But anyways happy 21st Zi Xiang! Shall finish up your birthday frame today although I'm really to lazy to do it!

Oh and I just remembered I haven't put it up here that I got my new iphone a month ago! And scratched it badly after a week and had to change the casing and get a new cover! (It was a day of bad karma after laughing at someone for missing his bus and I stood up and my phone dropped on concrete floor! HEART PAIN TTM! Spent $100 that fateful day just for these!)

Anyways, my favorite app on the iPhone is obviously Dragonvale! So much fun to breed all those cute and amazing dragons! =D (Damn I can't use emoji here! Or I have no idea how!)

But well I'm starting to take control of my iPhone instead of it using me! Limited time on the phone now just to check whatsapp and stuff!

Lastly, I woke up this morning to watch Enchanted on Disney Channel! What an amazing movie, I'm still awestruck by it every single time!!!

Alright then! Shall go play some games now!

Be optimistic all! Don't be moody and oversensitive k!

No comments: