Thursday, April 12, 2012

REVIVED!

Decided to revive this old old old blog after another 1.5 years!!!

And the reason why? Because I watched the movie The Vow!!!

LOL what if I really so sui (And considering what happens to me on a daily basis), its not surprising if I should lose my memory and refer here to know what's going on in my life!!!

To summarise, I ORD-ed, quitting my job tomorrow and will be slacking at home! Still teaching tuition though!!!

Can't really think of what to post right now since too much happened in the last 2 years! Including becoming a service medic, planning AHM, going to Army Recruitment Centre that boring place to work for 3 months! Oh but I made some friends there though!

Alot of epic stuffs had happened to me during this past 1.5 years! But too lazy and my memory not serving me that well!

But one thing's for sure! I'm still catching up on all my favourite TV drama! Including How I Met Your Mother! At season 7 episode 19 already! Hopefully that's the latest episode!

Watching The Big Bang Theory too!

Sheldon Cooper: It's not that you're not good at what you do, it's just that what you do is not worth doing. Epic ttm!

And of course, my favorite, The Vampire Diaries!!! The latest episode is just too epic! Haha saw my previous post and I was still at season 1 and found it so amazing but now I'm nearing the end of Season 3 and the show is still so good! (Yes I know episode 16 and 17 was not that awesome but 18 made up for it!) S03E18 - The murder of one! Fortunately not the one I support PHEW!

Shall not give out vampire diaries spoilers here! But as usual I really hope Damon and Elena will get together although it's a little impossible for the show to go on if that happens. But this kind of middle love not love thingy is really the most romantic out of all!

Watched American Pie: The reunion (Awesome?!),  and The Vow (MEGA AWESOME?!)

Highly recommend everyone to go watch the vow! It's a really good and inspiring shows that taught me a lot about life through the simple events that happened!

Supporting Kris Allen: The vision of love! The music video is out and it's well quite awesome!

Lastly, I'm still watching Modern Family now! Finally started and at Season 2 now! Yes I know I'm slow but I'm doing my best and now that I'm gonna be jobless... YES ALL MY SHOWS HERE I COME!

Shall try to be really active from now on since this blog has sooo much to catch up on! Just like how I still have to finish up my the voice and amazing race latest episodes! <--- These 2 are like chores sometimes since the voice always eliminate the people I like and amazing race ain't that amazing this season!

Survivor was boring ever since I heard Colton left! I thought he was an interesting addition since he made the rest of the contestants look so stupid LOL.

On a side note, probably gonna start World of Warcraft anytime soon!!! WOW FTW! Have been reading up on wow lore at work (Yes, I'm not slacking at work but there's absolutely nothing to do which is the main reason why I'm quitting, nothing to do is worse than having something to do), and I really amazed by the tinfoil hat blog! They are also one of the inspirations for me reviving my blog so I can analyze my own WOW lore in the future!

Got Dota 2 invitation email yesterday! Mega win! =D After like 1 week of doing that steam survey finally I can try it out!

Of course I must still find time in all these to finish up my notes on my Social Psychology textbook and be prepared to read the 1000+ pages intro to psych tb that Cheryl gonna lend me! (GG-FIED)

Which reminds me that I haven't even started on my fascination of The Hunger Games (The book not the movie!!!)

I realize that people are commenting that people who got turned off when they saw that Rue is black are people who are racist! That is so freaking wrong please! I was one of those people but I was only turned off and shocked a little initially because the image of a white Rue has been ingrained in my mind!

When you have been imagining that scene in your mind for so long, then a different image of Rue appears obviously turned off la but that's not racist for goodness sake! 

If I had read the book properly, and knew that she was dark brown from the start, I would still be sad to the max because that part is about an innocent young girl still being brought to the games and being killed off! And so despicably at that!

So to all those people who call us racist, it's sincerely not racism but just that the image did not tally and hence I got turned off for awhile, something that has been ingrained in my subconscious will obviously result in cognitive dissonance!

I guess that's about it! Got tons more to write but shall go off to teach tuition now!

Be optimistic all!!!

No comments: