Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is my break gonna end?!

Finally quit my job last Friday and now I got a research intern position! And like omg, that's like only 5 days of break!!!

Oh well break over! Damn it! But I had fun playing wow these few days at least!

Sunday was an awesome day where we celebrated Zi Xiang's 21st!

Haha that's the frame I spent 3 hours++ on!!!




And so Happy 21st! We will greatly miss you when you're in UK! By the way, the photos are arranged (slightly wrongly) in a timeline manner k! So you can remember all the moments we've been through together!!!

Oh and the Yoshi at the bottom left is just because I feel that you look like Yoshi! HAHA!

Yes I know its not very aesthetically beautiful but appreciate the effort k! :P

Was driving yesterday morning and it was quite stressful as usual!

And my test is in June! So little time left!!! Arrgh!!!

Went to the gym last night with Jin Wen, Justus, Ee Chow and his brother! Lol! But I only remember my most memorable quote!

While doing benchpress and we attempted to do the heaviest one for fun and while doing it, I couldn't raise it and said:

Why is it not going up?

That was a really epic moment LOL. But it was a fun session as usual! Saw army friends there too haha so ps ttm!

Justus is now at my house currently watching the Channel 855 8pm show! Sooo super funny! Wang Ming Quan is like the best tvb actress out there!

Everyone is highly recommended to watch this show: 荃加福祿壽探案! Super hilarious! Catch up tv is awesome!

By the way, I defeated Deathwing together in normal raid and got the Destroyer's End achievement and title!!! Happy TTM!

Spent half an hour killing him omg!

Finally killed this bitch!!!!!! WAHAHA!
 Oh and defeated him in normal mode, not raid finder! Shall gear up my dear warlock before attempting heroic mode! =P

Thinking of going for demonology build but shall see how it goes!

By the way his lore was really amazing, although many exclaim that the Lich King is the best plot ever, since it's like you know a good paladin gone ultra bad, but really Deathwing was there since the War of the Ancients!

To summarize, his madness allowed the other dragon aspects to step up and let the night elves be immortal (till recently of course when the world tree is destroyed), and he was actually supposed to be the protector of the earth, so his madness and betrayal was so much more epic!

Of course since Arthas is a human paladin, so I guess that's why his lore was much better! It's like the self endowment effect! Plus his story in Arthas: Rise of the lich king can still make me tear up a little!

His love story with Jaina Proudmoore is just so touching!

Them under the apple tree scene! When he is still good and pure!

Jaina: No one can seem to deny you anything. (When they are so in love aka like a prince and princess!)

After they broke up and got back together:

Arthas: I-when this is all over-maybe we can...talk. You know.

Jaina: About what ended at Winter Veil?

Arthas: No. Not about endings. About beginnings. Because things have felt very incomplete to me without you. You know me like no one else does, Jaina, and I've missed that.

Jaina: I have never been able to deny you, Arthas, And yes. It feels incomplete to me, too. I've missed you very much.

After Arthas massacred a whole village to prevent them from becoming undead due to a scary plague (Like some zombie apocalypse and Jaina tried to stop him as she wanted to find a cure!):

Arthas: You swore you would never deny me, Jaina, but when I most needed your support, your understanding, you turned against me!

And this is after her:

Jaina: No one can seem to deny you anything, least of all me.

Arthas: Don't deny me, Jaina. Don't ever deny me. Please.

Jaina: I never would, Arthas.  Never.

I AM NOT GOING TO USE THE MEME, STILL A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT CAUSE THIS IS LIKE 1000000X BETTER THAN TWILIGHT!

Such an intricate plot, laid out through generations and millenniums, that's why wow is still the best MMORPG out there since the lore is just so freaking awesome!

Okok, I need to go off to get ready for tuition soon!

So be optimistic all! :) Feel free to leave a comment on the tagboard or for this post! :D

1 comment:

Candice said...

Y you stop blogging alr! HAHAHA