Sunday, May 27, 2012

LAZY

Okay, I'm just gonna cut it short since I'm so damn lazy to blog!

So this blog post is more like a long tweet of my life!!!

So yea, random stuff please start coming to mind!!!

Firstly, let's see, quit my previous job, got another more awesome internship job, happy with my life in general, had many birthday celebrations, all quite enjoyable but spent sooo much $$$ so quite heartbreaking too LOL.

And it's really quite alot of $$$ la, but worth it la for all these good friends!

In general, playing Wow lesser now since I'm so damnnn hooked to Diablo 3!

My wizard is in Act III and level 23 now! Started for 2-3 days only! :P

The game is just so freaking awesome! And luckily I know about the elective mode or else gg liao la! So I have full skill customisation making the game even more awesome!

And did I mention how the wizard is just so FREAKING AWESOME!

Omg, I'm rambling off into my game world as usual! But other than that, my life has been one proverbial coin toss! LOL kudos if you know where that statement came from! YES TVD FINALE!

I have been so hyped up over it, and till now I still have lingering feelings over the episode!

Okay***Disclaimer***I'm totally a delena fan, so anything I say will be biased but who gives a damn!

Anyways, although I support them together, currently the show mechanics still find it hard to allow that and can see that they still making it like she will not be able to make her decision but whatever it is, my ultimate reason for supporting DE is because... ITS REAL.

Like seriously the whole idea of the SE is so damn boring, it's just so fairytale-like, and yea I won't mind if it ends up that way, (Although the show will have stopped if she had made her choice) but I'm saying I'm not 100% against the idea of SE.

But seriously DE has so much more chemistry, and nothing can rebuke that, and seriously, if the girl you like and her ex-bf dropped into the sea and you can only save one and she told you to save the guy, would you really do as she said and leave her to die?!

So damn freaking stupid!

But enough on that, the arguments are endless!

Omg damn it a long tweet became me arguing! But anyways, it's FREAKING sad that Alaric is GONE from the SHOW. Like seriously damn it, they make a character that you get attached to and just cut him off! -_- It's like Anna and Jenna all over again! Yes, I know must have sacrifices, it's a vampire show so people has to die, but seriously? Why choose all the people I support?!

Why can't TVD just cut off Klaus once and for all?! Instead they make him invulnerable for the rest of the series when he's the one responsible for Jenna's death (Still cannot forgive him for that)! Like just because he's the main cast, then we are forced to watch him drag on in the series?! And now since he's the one who sired their bloodline, he cannot die?!

Although I'm appalled that there's actually people who support Klaus and Caroline when it's so stupid and abrupt, and honestly, there's no basis for that?! It's like Tyler's storyline with her is so much more developed! But nono, there has to be another love triangle!

And lastly, the elena's death was still as shocking as ever, but not entirely unexpected! <--- Lol Norzdormu keep saying this in DS raid :P

But now that she's dead, the whole show is like press some reset button again -.-, but at least it spells hope for DE fans! Copy and paste from youtube k this user typed:


Stefan will always be good for her, as Rose said. But Damon is much more than this, he can give her what she really wants : A love that consumes her, passion , and even a little danger.
And as Marylin monroe said : It's better to be perfectly ridiculous than to be perfectly borrin' !
And compared to Damon, Stefan is absoluutely borring !
Delena forever <3

And this is so freaking true!

Although, I know this is weird, but if eventually it ends with DE solely, the whole dynamic will still be weird to me and I wouldn't like it lol!

Yes contradictory, but it's the way their relationship is developing that intrigues me, and if they really get together as a couple, it will be awesome but that intriguing part will be gone so :(

I should really get back to clearing Act III, been dying non-stop cause I've been too lazy to upgrade my equipment, so shall work harder from now on.

Kind of tiring honestly after awhile lol, all these gaming stuff! And it's quite unsettling that I can't go for Arts camp since its 3 days after my OP, but oh well, at least I'm going psych camp! :)

Oh ya, will be going for my leg op to finally remove that damn metal plate and 6 screws! :D

Okay too tired to continue so...

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! :D (Reminds me of when I woke up a few days ago all negative cause I'm sick probably, but somehow I still got positive of my negativity, since it gives me a fresh new insight on my life, so yea it's never too late to be positive! :D)

No comments: