Monday, July 02, 2007

BACK AT LASTTT!!!

OMG! This is truly, inexplicably, undeniably shocking!!! Anyone who reads this shall be known as a loyal fan of the OPTIMISTIC CLUB!

I have now declared that Jon Teo is back to relive this blog whereby the last post is June 17th! If you are reading this, it just shows your loyal support to this blog! :D

Okay I have no idea what to start-.- Okay finished my hols homework... Studied for the recent Chem test... Damn I have no recollection or whatsoever about the days that past!!!

Oh well, Jon Teo never looks back, I only compare with myself hahas-.-

Before I forget : XIAO YOU : I SMACK YOUR MONKEY FACE AR!!!

:D That was really nice considering she typed this on her blog a few days ago! Thank you Yi Chen for telling me this horrifying fact! :D

Today was LA film day... Super tiring... Dunno what we did... Well... Filmed!

Okay that's all haha! By the way, I got a VERY spaz thing/story to announce!

One day, a optimistic guy, Jon Teo found a Warcraft III CD on the floor after he moved house. Out of curiousity, he installed the game and played a few matches and well, not good ending.

But this happy day, Jon Teo's optimism felt that he did not have to always have a strong army to win since...

War is not about who is right, but about who is left...

And so he built a group of flying troops to ambush the enemy in the trees where they CAN'T hit him at all!!! And that's how he destroyed all of the AI's buildings and won using lousy troops! :D NICE!!!

Lol... This is sooooo cooool!

Okay it might sound noob, but hahas I seldom play you know!

Nowadays damn boring... The tv bores me... Neopets too... O2jam is too laggy and noisy (In a pleasant way...)... Popkart is too laggy... And finally Getamped is toooooo damn BUGGY!!!

Really want my vampire chinese hat back! LOL!

Okay... That's all! Once again! If you read this on July 2nd-3rd... YOU ROCK!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC ALLLLL!!!!!!! (hahas quite shuang when i heard some people wrote class comment on me just about optimism! :D)

No comments: