Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Maths quiz sucks.

Zzz... Maths quiz sucks!!! That's the topic of the day!

Maths is logic but probability is so not logical, what the hell is the problem with my favourite subject!!! At this rate my A+ is virtually impossible!!! ZZZ!!! But oh well, the test is over hahas, and this whole day was really fun!

PE and LA are the only periods I really enjoyed! Not gonna elaborate on the LA incident HAHAHA!

Went home but decided to go for a haircut in case there would be a spot check tomorrow. And well, I got super niaoed by the barber! She gel with something she keep asking me to try, and I agreed unhappily and it was the gel they had just discussed that smelled like medicine!!! -_-

They thought I deaf ar. But I didn't mind the smell cause I had a serious nose block, but the only thing that irritated me was I replied okay when she ask how was my haircut, and after I paid, she walked back and told the others it's ugly!

WTH! I'm neither blind nor deaf!

LOL! But nevertheless, I paid $12 but it was a really good haircut. Loreal eh! Haha and I bathed and my hair looked so much better!

Bought D-Grayman book 7 and yup, it's really nice! :D

Sooo enjoying reading it, but for some reason, it's just the sort of book I would not take any chances of rereading. It's just too simple! :P

Simple plot = blehs. I hope I can draw. Admire people with artistic talents.

And finally, I went to play neopets and neoquest 2!!! Well, just felt like it and I made a really great neofriend!!! :D

Left 2 more lab maps to the path of secret laboratory and finally get the avatars!!! :D

Lol, am I the only person to collect lab maps for avatar? Oops.

Lastly... (Serious de lol!) Today's La Femme Desperado IS SUPER NICE TOWARDS THE END! Well, I laughed but it stirred my heart HAHA!!!

Okay that's all! BE OPTIMISTIC!!! (Off to rsing)

No comments: