Sunday, July 08, 2007

blehs food poisoning

Hahas hello all! It has been ALMOST one week since I last blogged... But well I made it here before tomorrow lol...

Firstly, I am proud to announce that I have not used my laptop for the past 5 days, which is something to be proud of as I had not played any games at home! :D (Going to friend's house to play is not counted hors haha!)

Secondly, I had 3 mcq wrong for Chemistry test which is really a pity. The rest would be careless mistake... Now the maximum I would get it like 15? SAD LA!

Thirdly, went to Ee Chow's house to play a super fun bomberman game LOL! Fun game haha and Ee Chow's brother is really funny lol.

Lastly... SAD NEWS! But Jon Teo got food poisoning and landed in hospital! Okay that's crap hahas but I really got food poisoning + stomach flu from my nephew sians-.- And the two equations added up and I vomited twice and it has been a really bad day for me-.- Well make that two bad days... Now I have completely no energy to do my homework la which makes things worse damn... Zzz... Luckily the doctor's medicine helped and I'm feeling alot better now :D

Oh well, optimistic people get over sickness really easily. It's one of the effects hahas... That's why everyone should be optimistic lol. (From some chinese assignment haha)

Got to go!!! I had better try my best to get a little homework done... lol!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC!!!

No comments: