Friday, July 13, 2007

Changes?

Has not blogged for five days continuously... Really missed this feeling of having the initiative to blog eh...

Everytime I have something new to blog, I will always be making some changes in my life... And this time it's no different too really...

After being sick for days and skipped school for two days, I have really seemed to gone through one of the worst time of my life hahas... The continuous vomiting and constipation is really taking a toll on me but well everything is really alright now! :D

This reminds me of Jin Samsoon or something, when she told the doctor-to-be girl: I know you will become a good doctor, because you understand the pains of a patient. (Well, you see that girl was anorexic.)

This is really interesting as she was really honest about it, no sense of hypocrisy at all, it's just plain honest. Maybe I am trying too hard for ideal perfection, trying to solve problems, but over one big round and it just came to me, I created those problems... Zzz...

I love reading self-improvement books cause it just came to me as something that we all have to improve and make our lifes better? But in fact, the best life is only when you face it, seriously I have never noticed the fun of making good pals and everything is like, I am trying to solve stupid problems which would never be a problem to another, and this would lead to another problem and everything rounds off in one big circle.

One super good example, I love listening to music in the past cause others did so, but when I just lived for myself, I really enjoyed the music. No sense of doubt or a need of explanation, just feel that I have been leading my life to tons of drama, when the true answer is before me, and I will just welcome the good changes being made...

Currently listening to Lindsay Lohan's album ( A little more personal (Raw) ) and I seriously love every song haha. Have been far too realistic nowadays which kind of made me like suspicious? Really stupid, I enjoy my carefree life where I face everyone trustingly, it totally rocks.

Went to school today and I was late cause I had a little stomachache and stayed at home to watch the last 20 minutes of Wo3 de4 shi1 yi4 nan2 you3 and it's really super nice! Lol and the nan2 you3 was Louis Koo and everything is really super dramatic and funny and touching at the end, fascinating start of a new day! Reminds me of The Start of Something New, haha and so I was late for school sad. Zzz...

Luckily for me, there wasn't much things to catch up with, the weekend will do. Went to Lan which was super last minute decision, like after school? And it was really fun, and I won Justus and Ee Chow with skeleton king haha. Wondering the number of times I resurrected and Ee Chow gives his spaz gasping sound haha!

And so went home where I reached at 8.30, and as fast as lightning, I switched on the television haha! WOOO!!! Channel 55!!! And wow, today's episode and La Femme Desperado is all super nice, all about babies and life eh. Long time since I derived pleasure from tvb shows, GOOD! They should make every episode like that, and I used the calculator in my phone like mad during the 8pm show LOL. Not gonna elaborate, I must save 4k per month in the future haha!

For some reason, I seem to become more zi4 ai4 nowadays, although what my form teacher says is always not pleasing to the ear, I should still believe her since she has gone through so many things. She teaches lots of life values, and I must say this is really what every teacher should do.

Guess I am becoming more positive towards life, although I have always been (Almost went negative when I was sick) , and I just felt that this world is really good even though everyone warns us of the society when we grow up. One thing I must know though, I must earn 8k per month in the future haha! That's one of the minimum!!! :D

Okay, I have decided to stop blogging, so everyone: BE OPTIMISTIC!!!

Life can't be always smooth sailing, but why make things worse by being sad when you are supposed to? (Although to some extent, being sad actually heals emotional wounds as it is a sign of pain from your body to your mind) Okay never mind, everyone: BE HAPPY!!!

:D

No comments: