Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gpa returned? Should I be sad or happy?

Got back my GPA today... Although the morning Geography field trip was fun, but I still broke down when I received my results...

Guess I shall post more about the field trip when I have more pictures haha... And so I got a GPA of 2.67...

Although I must say I did not prefer the ***Marks*** system, but well it allowed many of my friends to actually get pass the passing mark and allowed Dong Hang to get 3.07 instead of 2.67...

Felt really resentful of not studying harder, and I cannot believe I actually felt really angry at the fact that my friends got such good results???

Feel so resentful once again that I have been so selfish but after going to Ee Chow house to slack and watch digimon, it seemed to bring back many childhood memories and dreams and I actually feel really happy for those who benefited from the system! :D

So congrats to those who really needed the system! :D Sincerely!

And so I'm really confused at my choices again now, maybe I might even change my whole life after tomorrow's decision...

And that includes my CCA's decision...

Haha, seriously I cannot recall what has happened for the last few days, so I think I could just end here now...

Be OPTIMISTIC everyone as life is really unpredictable! :D

No comments: