Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sickkkkkk and dance is sooooo demoralising and fun haha...

Haha, I cannot believe I am being so active, but since life is so much more interesting nowadays... I can blog more! Lol, CCA choices, Subject Combinations, everyone looking for job (And I wanna see how everyone regret), and dance class too is seriously demoralising!

Was very sick this morning, almost died, luckily I felt better after going to the Chem lab after a lame NE Rep meeting...

And so, I smelt the chemicals and finished the test quickly and felt good... Haha Chemistry rocks! (Will I say that if I get lower than Ee Chow for Chem?) OOPS!

No idea why but I suddenly feel the urge to mug non-stop... I guess I have finally understood the pains of being an working adult! Studying is like the best?!

Like what Candice's mum told her, we are going to work for half our life, so why work now?!!! I must say I completely agree with that now, but I guess I would probably use my salary to get a new handphone! :D

Once again, can I say that Simple Plan is the best band ever, lol I listening to their worst day ever!

And so after one 'tiring' day of school, went home with Ee Chow and Dong Hang and got pang sei by Ee Chow, and so left me and Dong Hang going to buy A-levels books from popular! Oh well, but I'm glad I now have something new to study!

And so went home followed by dance class which was terribly demoralising! The instructor looked at me and said: Everyone improving so you must improve too la!

Although she said it in a fun and joking tone, but it is just so true! My hands and legs cannot coordinate well for nuts...-.-...

And so here I am now... Blogging! :D Oh and regarding subject combinations, I am so trying my best to take 4 H2 for PCME!

Or if not H1 Econs?! Which is really sad! What if I don't learn everything I need?!!!

Darn! And now the green club and wei qi club is so attracting my attention, but wouldn't 3 CCAs just be too stressful?-.- I feel like I could just... Lol... Shan't elaborate since everything will be decided tomorrow!

But I still feel quite proud that I'm still being optimistic despite the high stress levels... Gonna work from Friday to next Wednesday... I guess I will just break down next Wednesday!

Hope band will be nice tomorrow? Maybe that will allow me to decide my final choice... Blehs... I don't think I will break down if I don't get into Green Club and Wei Qi Club, I KNOW I will break down...

Darn again la! I shall be optimistic and be happy that i still have another 25.25 hours to consider my choice-.-

Shan't spend much time blogging, need to sleep for the sake of the mind! Be optimistic all!!! :D And don't regret your choices! :D Especially when any choice could be worth regretting...!!!

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ESFP)
Your personality type is playful, charming, open minded, and energetic.
Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 5% of all menYou are Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.


Lol, saw Wei Jie blog have and did for fun! Quite true though haha.

No comments: