Sunday, October 21, 2007

JOB! hahaha...

LOL! I cannot believe Sebas said my blog posts was sleep-inducing! But whatever la haha! I shall blog more today! :D

Hmmm... Actually I seriously have no life, cause Saturday and Sunday was like work, work, work... Or maybe something interesting happened yesterday during work!

There was this customer I called and he immediately agreed and I got a deal and my boss helped me to get another deal from him!

Thank you Rita!!! Haha!!! Never did express my gratitude properly!!! :D

And so, after work yesterday, I had four deals! (Which was 2+2 from the ones I got yesterday) And that meant I was safe from being fired! :D But after work which was 6pm was depressing! Cause Kelly Pan Jia Li came back to Singapore and so Nicholas and me decided to wait for her public appearance/concert-.-

And so she was half an hours late and after one song, we scrambled off, haha not because of the bad performance but it was just so boring! Sorry Kelly fans haha! (Considering last Saturday that zhang zhen yui concert was so much more interesting-.-) :D

And so I got another deal at work today getting Starhub Cable TV! :D

And haha the deal I got today was from an auntie and she had the same birthday as my mum and Gregory LOL!

And so it continued my streak of all customers are libras! :D

Libras are just so fair they know who's the FAIR person to TRUST! LOL I JUST NIAOED MYSELF! :D OOPS!

Haha and so I ended work at 4pm today but got paid till 6pm which was $14 given to me :D!!!

Haha so happy! :D And I came home to watch Starhub Cable TV reluctantly since I have not stopped talking about it whole day!

And by the way, to those who are interested in getting starhub cable tv... Please add me on msn at teoweiting2003@hotmail.com or just email me your house number and I can actually persuade your parents to get Starhub Cable TV or Starhub Maxonline Internet service without waiting at Starhub themselves and it will benefit both parties!

LOL! Remind me of myself telling a customer to persuade her parent to get SCV as MTV is available and every teenager needed it!

And today allowed me to understand what is called authoritative parents! What the hell la! I should have had two deals but both customer's dad disagreed and I spent 10 minutes each to persuade them to change their mind! But they really pissed me off, and so I just told them to respect their child's decision!

But whatever, they don't respect them at all! They will just regret their decisions one day, all these small little acts of disrespect will be recorded in their subconscious forever!

But who care, but now I really feel that Nicholas and me are trained professionals in this job! :D I got 5 deals in 45h and he got 6 deals in 54 hours!

LOL! The nine hours difference was due to my lazy self to fail to report to work! And so we actually did 9h/deal, which was pretty good for beginners!

I am so anticipating my pay to get my new phone, my new wallet, my new clothes and... My new A-lvl books!!!

Oh and yesterday was quite a sad day, I woke up thinking I have no aims in life or my aims were other's present! And I felt sad until I went to work when I felt a little more useful!

Hope I will remain optimistic forever!

LOL! And by the way Dong Hang lost his wallet and so if anyone found it, please return it to him! Making a new IC is like $100?! Omg la! And I cannot believe he smsed me that he was cutting hair when there are like no hair to cut-.- He loves to be bald eh.

And so I shall anticipate the start of tomorrow! Excluding afternoon but including morning and night!

By the way I typed YES in the remarks section, hope it was a correct YES...

And so came home just now to watch hannah montana! SHE ROCKS! And followed by American dragon: Jake Long and finally star movies was showing American Pie 2 again LOL! It was damn funny seriously and star movies actually put in the effort to censor many parts to make it rated for 16 haha!

Okay la I shall be off to dinner now! See ya all! :D Be optimistic lol! Dong Hang has become a disciple of the optimistic club! (And to think Ee Chow said he should make a be-pessismistic blog LOL)

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!!!! Lol, now playing welcome to my life again what a nice song! :D

No comments: