Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy!

Hahas, I feel so much happier now, or is this even one of the happiest moments of my life?

Suddenly, the clouds in my head has dispersed, and I feel that I can finally move on!

All the concentrations have suddenly returned, and I can just feel my heart shining like a star... :D

Hahas, I have finally transfered all my albums (okay mostly other people's) into my phone! Yea, and I can finally agree that my phone makes the music sound ALOT better! Now I can appreciate GC and LP better lol! But Simple Plan is still the best la!

Untitled is really a wonderful song!!! Way back into love is also a super nice song!!!

Hahas, and since I noticed I have not blogged well over the last few days, I shall try my best to blog on everything!

Eh, so I got my results back and got GPA 2.67, haha although this is saddening but I improved by 0.3!!!

So I guess I shall work hard next year for CA1! Every assignment is a section B question in the exams!

And so, I am currently trying my best to appeal into 4 H2! Hope the teachers really accept la! As I am really willing to work hard if I got in!

Subject combinations will be: Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Economics!

Haha, I know that's the most popular choice, but nothing shall stop me from getting into this subject combi!!!

And so, let's see, I skipped dance class on Thursday, heard a substitute teacher came instead to teach some really cool dance moves! But I and Justus was at Ee Chow's house watching digimon! LOL! It was in fact really fun! Considering I almost got killed when leaving!

And to prevent myself from forgetting this, I guess I can finally blog about the modelling agency thing LOL! I shall purposely leave out some details!

And so I am asked to go for an interview, since they need really handsome guys! LOL, this reminds me of the incident when I was waiting for a friend at Orchard MRT, and this woman came to say:

Woman: Good morning Sir, I am looking for handsome guys and I saw you.
Jon Teo: Ya I know.
Woman: So would you care to give me your name and number for our modelling project?
Jon Teo: Sure why not?

And so I felt it was a scam until they called on thursday to ask me to go down to their office for an interview!

Lol, and so I asked for their official website and wow, I'm shocked.

For more information, please visit www.imodelsinternational.com

Haha, and the contact number was exactly the same, more shocking la!

But since they told me to go on Friday, I wasn't free and decided to just skip it, maybe I shall call tomorrow to enquire about the details like whether I get paid haha!

And so now for yesterday, Ee Chow, Sebas and me went to Dong Hang's house to slack before going to ECP to meet up with the rest of the class! And so, after several problems like Sebas's bike breaking down and I lent him his and we walked all the way to the bike rental shop to get another bike! And so we met up with the rest of the class (After we rode past them, and rested playing cards, and went back) and after trying roller blading for about an hour, we went back to Dong Hang's house.

Did I mention that he is totally pro in roller blading? I mean he can run faster with the blades on and I am like just praying not to fall LOL!

Although I trust I have talent in roller blading! Haha! And so, we went back to watch violent chinese movies on channel 62 which we see blood every once in awhile lol! And Ee Chow watched till he slept on the sofa!

And so we were late for Miss Low's house and I ate 2 fishballs and 2 chicken wings! But it was really quite fun! Thank you Miss Low!

And so, let's see Dong Hang, Justus and me decided to go with the girls to go watch movie since we decided that lan would be a waste of money haha! Compare the prices! OOPS!

And so we went all the way to Marina Square to watch 9.30pm Stardust! Let's see who was there... Um... Me, Dong Hang, Justus, Yun Xiu, Nicole, Cheryl, Audrey, Yi Chen, Su Yun and Shi Tong haha! And Michelle! LOL, I almost forgot haha!

And so, Yun Xiu, Yi Chen and Su Yun went home first cause the movie was too late and it really is, the movie was two hours haha! And Dong Hang keep smsing someone throughout the movie, just a pity Justus and me did not discover who it is after spying for so long lol!

And talking about the movie, Stardust, the story at first was totally no link, and I was like shouting, what the hell no link! And the people in front of me seemed to agree totally haha!

But the plot advanced quite well towards the end, it was quite surprising the plot considering that it was funny and consisted of alot of themes in life!

Love, Family, Immortality, Acceptance, and it is really all very cool! Haha!

Especially the last part, The heart of a Star haha!!! It is not easy to base the show on that! I really don't mind watching the show again haha!

Oh and I just noticed that I really like touching movies alot haha! Especially shows like Home Alone and Eight Below! Although I don't mind Final Destination and Saw too haha!

And so I slept last night at 2am after talking to Por Yee on msn! I am so happy I have such good friends that I can confide in haha!

And I understand that feeling even more now haha! And so I woke up this morning watching tv for the whole day and listening to music haha!

Music is such a cool word.

OK ALL PLEASE BE OPTIMISTIC!!! I have finally understood what it means to be truely optimistic.

True optimism rocks haha!!! Okay good night all!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC ONCE AGAIN! (I wonder whether I will change my url in the future since I actually took this url name due to wei jie's blog url haha!)

That's ALL!

No comments: