Thursday, November 08, 2007

Music rocks, Simple Plan rocks, Love rocks.

Haha, after slacking for so damnnnnn long, I have decided to come and blog before this blog becomes those lousy stagnant blog haha!

And so I last blogged like before HCL exam?! Well, Higher Chinese exams were um... Nothing compared to the aftermath haha!

And since I don't have much memories, I shall start blogging about last friday onwards!

Last Friday... Last day of school! No idea if this is something good or something awfully bad! But well optimism tells me to be happy anyhow although I vomited and went home after school. Felt super bad during class video but I didn't cry hor! So don't listen to Justus's blaberrings!

Really quite sad to leave a class you have associated your life into for two years... No more cards... No more rushing to canteen... No more cows... LOL! (And to think my blog is in his Favourites oops!)

But well, and so I missed band and walked out of school through the backdoor in front of the whole year 1-3 squad!

Haha, but what's over is over! And so... What the hell happened on Saturday?!

Oh YA! Lol... After 10s, I finally remembered! Blehs bad memory...

I brought my luggage to stay over at Ee Chow's house to leave my luggage there for them to bring to the class chalet! And so we played cards till 4am, and I slept for two hours before the Barney song woke all of us up and I went to band.

Performance was okay la, considering I sight-read everything?! The whole of Sunday was boring till when we were going back to school from Sentosa!

The whole of the back bus got mad!!! HAHA!!! Let's see, the people who got mad will include: Jon Teo, Wei Jie, Michelle, Jamie and Chloe!

And so on our way back, we kept singing all the songs we like! HAHA! Let's see, we have lemon tree, shut up, welcome to my life, many many gc and lp songs!!!

LOL, we practically went mad haha!

And so the 4G people sat Mrs Wong's class to our class chalet which I continue going mad!

Played cards like mad, played mahjong like siao, played PS2 like never play before!!!

But the worst part is playing truth or dare! But since I am not allowed to reveal anything, I shall not post anything about it other than I am super sui considering the fact that the cards hate me and I can only helplessly choose Dare!

And so on monday, the guys went lan while Justus went to KTV with the girls, and well I cannot remember much except me and Jin Tong won Ee Chow and Dong Hang in dota!

HAHA! And I was using leviathan and Ee Chow say I won because it rhymes with nathan so I use the power of the nathan family to win wth! And Jin Tong was using bane elemental and so Ee Chow once again said Jin Tong killed because he amplifyed his own dark element LOL!

His excuses are damn funny, haha oh did I forgot to mention that he and Jin Tong lost against me and Dong Hang in Pudge war? OOPS!

And so we went back for class BBQ! IT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE CLASS CHALET BECAUSE... ALL THE TEACHERS CAME!!! Haha! Damn fun!!! :D Everyone really enjoyed their time!!! :D Although I cannot stop thinking about the vegetarian who is forced to eat his cup noodles... (Please don't let him read this post before grad day!)

And so we checked out on Tuesday and Justus, Sebas and me went to Ee Chow's house to play Digimon Rumble Arena where I slept like a pig till evening! Went home to sleep like a pig again lol!

But among these, I must not forget that I learnt how to play the card game dou di zhu!!! WHICH IS SUPER FUN!

Hmmm... Wednesday is yesterday right? Well, I had alot of fun! Love ya! :D

And so today, I slept once again like a pig for the whole day, now then come and blog hahas!

Well, something memorable would be the number of times I listened to the whole album, Still not getting any by simple plan!

IT IS SUPER NICE! Especially... Shut up, Welcome to my life, Untitled, Promise, Thank you, Crazy, Jump, One, Everytime, Promise, Perfect World, Addicted (Live) and the bonus tracks!

Hahas, ignore the especially cause I named everything cause everything rocks! HAHA!!!

I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight

And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

This is the perfect lyrics of untitled, a super nice slow song... Listening to this song is really super comforting haha...

Hahas, although lemon tree lyrics don't reflect what I feel anymore but it's still a very nice song! THE POWER OF MUSIC!!!

I'm sitting here in a boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder
I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder


I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow (another) lemon tree


La, la da dee da...


I'm sitting here, I miss the power
I'd like to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired, put myself into bed
Where nothing ever happens, and I wonder
Isolation is not good for me
Isolation, I don't want to sit on a lemon tree
I'm stepping around in a dessert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen, and you'll wonder


I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow (another) lemon tree


I wonder how I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue, blue sky
And all that I can see
And all that I can see (dit dit dit)
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

How I wish my blog song will be changed to one of these LOL. To zanarkand is so damn boring liao la...

HAHA, And so be optimistic all!!!


EVIL PIG!!! :D Yup, I am referring to you.

No comments: