Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Madness?!!! Outgoing is the word to use!

LOL, without noticing, it's Wednesday and I last blogged on Saturday! So much has happened that I'm really shocked at how life can turn out!

Hahas, firstly on Sunday, went to Pulau Ubin for cycling trip with Jin Wen, Yuan Ming, Gregory and George hahas!

Well, weird combination, that's what I thought so initially too but it was really fun!

But what's worse, I had no idea that we had to take a bumboat there!!! And so I arrived at Changi Village, thinking we are cycling there and all of a sudden, I had to take a boat hahas!

And so, we started cycling and met some people which made the trip quite interesting hahas! And while cycling, my mum called and asked where am I and this is how the conversation went:

Mum: Where are you?
Jon Teo: Pulau Ubin.
Mum: What?! You took boat liao ar!

LOL was really funny since I had no idea I had to take the boat myself :P

And so, we took alot of nice pictures and I took lots of scenery pictures that are just darn cool! Imagine the contrast between the light and the darkness and the darkness was in fact just the trees blocking out the sunlight, which constantly reminds one of how one's light can be shadowed, and similarly, how death is always near.

LOL, well, that was cute haha! Oh and we were caught in the rain and ended up playing cheat which well, I won of course HAHA!

The only time I can lose: Is when Jin Tong goes mad and takes everyone's cards!

-_-

And so after the pulau ubin trip, went to Justus's house to stayover for a SHOULD BE PPPPP outing until Por Yee injured his neck, and Candice suddenly could not make it, leaving me and Justus and Hong Wen watching heroes throughout the night! -_-

A meaningful life? Or a happy life? I chose the latter. If you can live life happily, no doubt it will be meaningful to yourself and others! :D

And so on Monday, we had a PPPPP outing without Por Yee to go and binge at SAKAE! I really put in my very best for the buffet! :D! The soft shell crab and the seriously I forgot their names, are all very nice! I prefer the sakura binging though hahas!

And so we went to Por Yee's house after the buffet to surprise him! Hahas, I must confess I felt that it was a waste of time at first but it was really interesting to know that Por Yee is really neat?! (At home of course.) But his neck is really disgusting now lol! :P Hope it heals soon! :D GOOD LUCK!

And well, I read up on a fengshui book there too! Made the trip even more meaningful!!!

And so I went back to Justus's house to collect my earpiece and my instincts tell me that his parents are not very keen on having guests always coming! And so, I shall refrain myself from going to his house ANYMORE! :D

Went home and my com jammed so shit! Kicked it like mad and it finally worked but it appears that the fault lies with the video card. What shit la, I don't need it hahas!

Hope I can still watch heroes on my computer!

And so, I organised a last minute mahjong outing at Ee Chow's house one Tuesday with me, Jin Wen and Sebas haha! And Jin Tong came too, had alot of fun and played poker! :D Lol, I am a good last minute organiser! :D

And that was when I got really pissed off on Tuesday night when I knew from a reliable informant that the school have lowered the GPA requirement for 4 H2, but if your GPA is still lower than that, your appeals will all fail.

Seriously, freak la! (Wanna type the F word but decided not to!) What's the point of asking for the CCA points and what degree you are aiming for when in the end, they are just looking for your GPA! Seriously, if this is what I deem as the truth, then it seriously sucks.

But well, my anger boiled off after talking to Ee Chow at his house till 11 and noticed theres no more bus moving LOL. And so had to stayover at his house and we talked about secondary school life! This makes me happy again as I have another friend that I can trust and confide in! True friendship is really rare, but in my dictionary, the friendship just have to be built on trust!

And so, stayed at his house and came back not long ago to finally blog! And I finally got to read the sundering (Warcraft book) after SUCH A LONG TIME!!!

Hong Wen owes me 5 bucks! :D

And it was quite surprising that I lost like mad suddenly after my friend smsed me! :D Well, as the saying goes......

Hahas, okay that's all, must get ready for tomorrow! And of course this Saturday and SUNDAY!!! And to Jin Wen and Sebas and Yun Xiu: REMOVE THE DEC 2ND FROM YOUR NICKNAME!!! LOL!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC ALLL!!!!!!! :D

No comments: