Saturday, November 24, 2007

Band! And swimming! And slack!

Lol, I finally made my timetable for the holidays! No idea whether I would follow it, but well it has some pressure on me lol! Gonna finish revising everything for PCME!!! :D

Thursday was a slack day for me, woke up super late and went to swim in the afternoon and that's where I met this pervetic gay faggot in the gents! Lol, I seriously cannnot stand such an idiot who stays in the gents for the whole day! -_-

Being too handsome can be such a sin you see lol!

And so Friday was band and well, it was quite boring as usual although I love the way my clarinet sounds when playing the low notes!!! The warm sound makes me love music lol!!!

Had nomination before band started, and as usual I nominated all four of my juniors!!! Quite a waste when they say students in SC committee cannot get a good post in band, what a waste seriously lol!

And so after band, I brought my clarinet all the way to Ee Chow's house to collect my mahjong set! And so I walked home from bedok interchange to my home while carrying a freaking heavy mahjong set and my clarinet woots.

Almost fainted lol, and felt like vomiting again at the place I vomited last monday hahaha!

And so I reached home and talked to people on msn till 1am as usual hahas!

Woke up at 11.30 today felt so energetic! Hahas, long time since I had a good sleep, guess turning on the air conditioner helps!

Although it's not that environmentally friendly! :P

Guess I shall do my gp later, cannot believe I just argued with my neighbour's child, he was just being so immature and I just used the sentence: ''Shut up or get out of the house.''

And so he chose the first option, which is a duh since he was so impolite in the first place. How could he blatantly accuse me of scolding him when this is not my house, guess he doesn't understand what's the meaning of moving house once again lol.

That's how people get pissed off with kids lol, I prefer kids who only know how to cry :P

Hahas, and nowadays I noticed how much positive influence my friends have on me, for example Dong Hang for introducing me to western music which I'm addicted too, Ee Chow for allowing me to look back at childhood memories through digimon whereas I have not brought forth any influence at all other than making everyone a serious gambling addict hahas!

Wonder how I could help my friends in the future, well my cheerful self never fails to cheer anyone up. :D

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!!!!!

Both PPPPP AND NEPLAY ROCKS! :D (Seriously, although I put PPPPP first, I treat both groups as my best friends! :D)

Hope next week will be a great week, which I know one will surely be :D

No comments: