Sunday, November 11, 2007

pissed off lol but happy birthday ee chow!

Super pissed off today, mainly because I never get any sleep because my brother keep fussing over small matters! -_-

And so I shall blog about my magnificent days of the holidays after the class chalet! Lol! :D

Let's see...

Friday? --- Can only be bad memories what so I shall not talk about Friday although morning was not bad. (I shall include evening in the not bad part too lol.)

Saturday: WHICH IS YESTERDAY IS SUPER COOL!

Let's see, I cannot really remember anything in the morning but I went swimming in the afternoon lol! Swam 10 laps before lying down on a chair to sun tan while reading my gp essay book and listening to linkin park and simple plan!

Okay, forget the sun tanning, I don't think I will ever become black lol! :D It didn't help at all haha! And so I lied down there for 1+ hours and read more than 10 gp essays... Lol, I seriously communicated with nature, resting there make me feel damn outdoor lol!

Haha, and so I spent the whole afternoon from 1-5 at the swimming pool enjoying the magnificent sun! :D

Oh and did I mention that there was another guy beside me also sun tanning and when I looked over, I saw him holding up a phone and took a picture of himself and then admiring it. Omg, there's something called a mirror in the toilet, LOL.

But today wasn't at all a super nice day like yesterday, I guess mainly because I didn't enjoy any music as my cousin, Sindy stayed overnight and kept criticising that the songs I listened to are old!

Seriously, old songs doesn't mean they're bad lol. Lemon Tree is more than 10+ years old but it's still such a beautiful song that brings you to an euphoria state lol.

Although I feel damn pissed off today, and my ability to look at things from different perspectives made me cool down even faster but I just don't like the feeling of hating a person for less than a day lol.

It's just weird haha but well today I must say this sms :(:(:( was the sms that brightened up my day. :D

Hahas, it's just so weird when you don't know what's going on but you still savour every moment lol.

And I think the simple plan album is even more cool when I discover I can only listen to the first five songs when I am sad, the next two songs when I'm feeling more aloof, and the next few songs when I feel darn happy lol.

Everytime, Promise are both really beautiful songs lol! :D And I don't really understand when my cousin says she only listens to the music of the song and not the lyrics, seriously I consider the lyrics before I combine it with the music BEFORE I consider it good.

Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
Ever since you walked away
You left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
It's all I need: one more day with you

Seriously, this is so perfect lol. The song perfect is also super nice hahaha!

Appreciating music is so much better than making music lol.

I promise
I won't let you down (you down)
If you take my hand tonight
I promise
We'll be just fine (this time)
If you take my hand tonight
If you take my hand tonight

Lol, oh and I finally feel that Linkin Park is a good band LOL. In the end is really a nice song haha. And the great escape is only a normal song what lol, wonder why everyone say it's super nice blehs.

Omg, my posts sound so musical haha! Oh and I just bought teenage and seriously, why is it all about the prom night, does Dunman High even have a prom night?

Hope Grad day won't be super sad, which I partly hope it would be too hahas.

Last chance to be with your classmates as a class eh, stupid sebas flew off to China.

-_-

Hahas, be optimistic all then. I guess when I see how we are all separated into different classes, my optimism better come up. Or else I can just listen to untitled which I am doing so now.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!

Lol, be optimistic! :D Oh and it's Ee Chow birthday tomorrow so I shall not post ABOUT the jogging thing lol!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE CHOW! BE A MATURE 16TH! :D

Hope Ee Chow will start appreciating songs other than digimon lol! :D But digimon songs rocks too la haha! :D

See ya all! I guess I will be soo focused in memorising the grad day speech that I won't come and blog till after grad day! :D

BE OPTIMISTIC! :D

No comments: