Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Alot, Alot, Alot, Must read!

6 long days since I last posted! And this is totally not because I am lazy, but I did not have the chance to blog till now!!!

Let's see, after last thursday... Went to Sindy's house to stay over as my cousin gonna fetch us from her house to their house to celebrate my niece's man yue! And so we played o2jam till quite late and went to my cousin's house on the next day which is Saturday!

Saturday is truly memorable! Not about at the celebration party, but during the outing in the afternoon where me, Hong Wen, Por Yee, Candice and Justus went shopping or should I say, WINDOW SHOPPING!

Lol, went to tried many clothes, really super fun until I pissed Por Yee off and he left without a word and wouldn't talk to me at all! And so we went home and I met up with my cousin.

And so, Justus and my cousin and me decided to stay over at my new house! LOL, and so we went to Justus's house to collect his laptop and went to a lan shop to play from 8.30pm-1.30am LOL!

And so wasted the day away on that day but one fateful event happened! Which is I made a new o2jam friend at the lan shop while playing o2jam hahas! Her name is Andrea and she plays the clarinet too and she's in Australia! Hahas, so happy to make a new nice friend!

Nice to meet you! :D

And so Monday was band and after band I went to meet up with Ee Chow, Dong Hang and Por Yee when Por Yee was still really pissed off!

But that is until I said I'm sorry super loudly on the MRT that I was finally forgiven! :D

And so me, Ee Chow and Dong Hang went to Tampines Mall while Por Yee went home with the intention to watch a movie?! But in the end, it was cancelled and we ended up eating at macs and going home LOL. But that was how I smsed a few of my friends for a mahjong outing at Justus's house the next day! Vomited on the way home as I was too full lol.

And so after another cool day, I brought my mahjong set on Tuesday to Justus's house for an overnight stay with lots of people and a surprise birthday celebration for Cheryl! :D

And so the ones who came were all forced to stay overnight and they were, me, Ee Chow, Ee Chow's brother, Jin Wen, Nicole, Yun Xiu and Cheryl hahas! And so we played mahjong and watched a horror movie and the scooby doo movie till 5am when I slept and woke up at 9am!

And so it was Wednesday which is today!!! :D And so I went ice skating with Dong Hang, Audrey and Gena and we had lotssss of fun! After ice skating, we went for pizza hut before going to watch the game plan which was quite a nice movie?!!!

Okay! And so I summarised 6 days of happiness!!! :D



Really happy that I have friends that I can confide in, and friends that are willing to confide in me... Friendship is just so precious... :D

Hahas, crest of friendship looks nice too! :D

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! :D

No comments: