Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Graduation speech! And cow birthday lol.

I shall not talk about today until later of this post lol! Better blog about what happened since Monday!

Okay, Monday is Ee Chow's birthday and so we went to celebrate and bought him a cow, which costs so expensive as only nEPLAY is sharing the present lol! And so Dong Hang and me went to his house to play and celebrate, (While Jin Tong studies for his exams JIA YOU) , and I stayed over since I was too lazy and tired to go home and I decided to write my graduation speech again since I lost it. Worse of all, I was in the toilet having a stomachache, causing me to be unable to go to band in the afternoon.

(And that was when I told myself I shall right a new speech lol. The original one is even more shit lol!)

And so after a severe discussion on Monday night, Candice, Hong Wen, Por Yee, Justus and me went for roller blading the next day and yup Tuesday was damn fun lol!

We bladed and everyone fell and I fell first although it doesn't really count since I did not really fall after I start to blade properly but while I was just getting used to blading! And if my memory did not fail me, Por Yee was the one who caused my downfall lol! And this was followed by Candice, Justus, Hong Wen and Por Yee! (Okay I don't really remember was it Justus or Candice next so blehs.)

And so Tuesday was really enjoyable haha, and it was also Lucas birthday and yup, I didn't get him anything LOL. Totally broke even after I made my atm card again after losing it pui.

Paid $5 la sians.

Oh and we went to topshop to try on new clothes lol, with 0 money of course haha!

And so it boils down to Tuesday night when I decided to edit my graduation speech which stage fright today TOTALLY RUINED IT!!!!!!

Omg, and so today... Is Graduation Day... Or they call it Commencement day... And I totally GG! LOL!

What a memorable experience in my life. Went up the stage to say my speech and got stage fright and everyone was like seeing me shaking my paper like hell but luckily they can't see how my leg wobbled LOL.

It was wobbling like there was no tomorrow lol. But well at least I managed to catch the audience's attention lol! That's how you be optimistic and use your optimism.

But the very thought of that instant makes me tremble, after 15 and 11 months of life, I still have stage fright darn. (HINT HINT)

But I have performed in front of more than what I saw in front of me today when I was P6, and I was like super calm?! DARN. (400 people looking at you is scary, shoudn't it be?)

Haha, but it was fun lol! :P Seeing everyone laughing away is a good way to relieve the stress eh lol-.-

And so they have announced that class allocation will be told on 3rd December! One day after a very special day in my life LOL. I hope I will get good news, don't mind using my birthday wish! (Oops, does this give any clue?) :D Although I do have many other wishes I would like to make too lol.

And so, just watched Always Ready (Shui Shi Hou Ming) on Channel 55 and it was the last episode and it is SUPER NICE!

Especially the part where the main character said a promise is a sacrifice for the relationship until damn cool.

Nice show, how I wish I could reverse time to watch this episode one year ago.

Sometimes effort really does pay through, you never know what can happen next in your life.

A promise is really all it takes for everything to work out, most of the time.

Lol, and so I promise myself to go and swim tomorrow again and become fitter! :D Well, actually I'm forced to go with Lucas as he have his swimming lessons.

Okay, so be optimistic all! Hope all of you overcome your fears! :D I hate stage frights lol.

No comments: