Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Welcome to my life *Breaking Down*

Noticed that I have not blogged for so long, I shall update finally haha...

Just worked for three hours... It was equivalent to another three hours of band... Lol decipher it based on what you prefer...

Nowadays, when I hear people sing breaking free, it makes me feel like breaking down la... Really is welcome to my life -.-

By the way, Simple Plan is a really nice band! :D

If not for music for me at night, I can really break down through the day...

Exams are also depressing as it was not that good although I didn't fail... No A's la quite sad and I thought Chemistry can at least get A?! Omg la study so much I still get 75 only for Chemistry Exams la-.-

28 for Geography... Haha am I lowest in level? :P

Today's CCA talk made me reflect on my promise, haha I'm not wavering about my decision but if I were to take something I like as second CCA, I just feel that I will regret it lol...

Went to lan today and I played O2Jam while nEPLAY and Sebas were playing CS! Quite proud of myself as I attracted many people's attention lol! Although I'm quite noob, but I move my hands so smoothly that the strangers were shocked haha... And one even praised me for being pro! Feel so grateful to him wors haha!

I feel so grateful to myself for not going to play CounterStrike too!!!

And talking about nEPLAY, while talking about what it was, we have decided that it meant...

New Education : PLAY!

Haha so fun eh :P Lol listening to I'd do anything and the lyrics are really nice haha omg the song is shut up now haha!

Feel like typing out the lyrics but nvm haha.

Anyways, hope everyone choose their CCAs well and understand the importance of having a CCA! Be optimistic no matter what! :D Whatever problems you face, it's just a nice reflection of your life! :D

Good night all!!!

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! WILL NEVER BRING ME DOWN!!!
DON'T TELL ME WHO I SHOULD BE
AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME
DON'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO
I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME AND WATCH YOU FADE AWAY!!!

LOL Simple Plan has such nice songs that have a meaning! :D

Good Night again!!! :D

No comments: