Saturday, October 16, 2010

Alright with me!

KRIS ALLEN 3RD SINGLE IS OUT!!! WAHAHAHA!



HAHA WOOOOOO! LISTEN TO IT!!!! ITS NOT BAD WOR! HAHAHAHA! ALTHOUGH I THINK LIVE LIKE YOU'RE DYING AND NO BOUNDARIES ARE STILL BETTER BUT WHO CARE JUST SUPPORT ALSO LOR!

A little too repetitive, but it's ALRIGHT WITH ME!!! HAHAHAHA!

Finally moved into my new house today! Shall go try the swimming pool downstairs soon! :D

Unpack until want to die liao, at least I packed my room nicely somewhat! WOOTS!

No good internet for a few days, shall just try to survive with mobile broadband! -_-'''

Starting to get used to waking after 12pm nowadays, I'M SUCH A BUM! DAMN IT!

But oh well, life's a BUM, have been just chionging How I Met Your Mother! I TOTALLY SUPPORT TED AND ROBIN!!! Why they never end up together sia!!! That's just a total bummer! :(!!!

TED AND ROBIN FTW!

And to all those who haven't watched the show, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! UNLESS YOU HAVE NO BRAIN CELLS TO APPRECIATE THE SHOW!!! :D:D:D But even I can understand what they're talking about, so for you bitches out there who think you're damn smart (even smarter than me?!) , GO WATCH THE SHOW!

THE PINEAPPLE INCIDENT IS STILL DAMN FUNNY AFTER I REWATCHED IT LOL.

Now that I'm not that fond of knowing who the real mother is since it won't be Robin... SO WHATEVER!!! Unless it's some awesome girl LOL! Alyson Hannigan is just AWESOME!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!! SHE'S NOW ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS!!!

KK BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! LALALA!

No comments: