Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday DH!

FIRSTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONG HANG! HAHA DAMN IT THIS YEAR CANNOT CELEBRATE WITH YOU CAUSE EVERYONE TOO BUSY AND YOU'RE FLYING OFF ON TUESDAY! SO YOUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WILL BE A FUN ONE NEXT MONTH K! :D

And also to my nice army friends who are flying off to Brunei in 20 minutes, GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!!! :D BE SAFE! AND DON'T SINK INTO THE MUD IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE SHORT! AND DON'T DRINK COFFEE MILK AND WINE IF YOUR FACE IS FULL OF PIMPLES! (The facial person tell me de k! So must listen!)

Haix so bored now that my buddy and my bunk mates all fly off to Brunei liao, although this feeling is mixed with contentment that I don't have to fly there with them to face the scorpions and centipedes and blablabla (HORNETS TOO), but somehow will always have this wish deep within that I can go there too! It will be such an awesome experience and Brunei will be the 4th country I've been in after Singapore, Malaysia and Australia!!! :D And not to mention just going through all those shit with your friends... It will be such a memorable experience!

But damn, my leg is getting better but not fast enough! Lol! I need to get back to normal condition asap la! But with those 5 screws inside, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WOULD GO BACK TO NORMAL! EW!

Haha guess the promise to run with Jazreen WILL BE LONG LONG AWAY HAHA!

And as usual, the sense of satisfaction never ceases to amaze as I completed another goal of finishing The Big Bang Theory till the LATEST EPISODE!!! HAHA! My goal was to finish it by 10/10/10 k! AND I DID IT! WOOTS!

TOTALLY LOVE SHELDON IN THE SHOW!!! HAHA WITHOUT HIM THE SHOW SUCKS LA!

And I'm really shocked that he and Barney in How I met your Mother are both gay in real life! So SHOCKING!

Listening to Kris Allen's No Boundaries and David Archuleta's A Little Too Not Over You!!!

JUST LOVE THEM! These two songs are so awesome! Haha although I keep telling myself to try new artistes and new songs, but the old favorites never cease to brighten my day!

And glee season 2 episode 3 was awesome! Although the songs were not really my favorite! (Never heard of most of them la!) Shall not give any spoiler here!!! HAHA! And FINN WAS REALLY FUNNY LOL!

But it's quite sad how episode 2 and 3 pales in comparison to episode 1! Since Charice performed! Omg can't wait for her to come back again ASAP!

Nowadays play games until sians liao, but luckily MC ending on 19th OCTOBER!!! Then I will be back in camp AGAIN! Haha not anything to be happy about, but still must BE OPTIMISTIC about it!!!

Unknowingly, I finished 10 months of army, with 2 months plus in bed LOL! But still these 2 months showed me that you will start to miss army after you leave it! Haha too many nice friends inside le la! :D

ONE YEAR TWO MONTHS TO GO!

And once again, I'M PISSED OFF THAT ICHIMARU GIN DIED! OMG IM SUCH A MANGA NERD! BUT I'M PROUD OF IT LOL!

Stupid bleach! Make my favorite character die! Now not nice liao la! Who gives a damn about Ichigo la! His existence only serves to irritate me in the manga! Die liao will suddenly revive after Inoue call out his name for one whole chapter! Then now no powers liao, later confirm get back. Lame.

I'm putting all my hopes into Mahou Sensei Negima, One Piece and Naruto! Those are my favorite mangas that have the best plots out there la! Especially Mahou Sensei Negima, the Love Hina author is a GENIUS LOL!

Oh and I'm starting to have fun starting arguments in dota! LOL. My favorite phrase now: SILENCE FOOLS. HAHA!

Somehow, getting into an argument is fun! :D No malice intended!

Oh and I went to my blog Stats and saw that alot of US people visit my blog!!! Haha I'm so shocked! LOL!

Leave a tag if you're from the US! :D SINGAPORE FRIENDS TOO! (Which made me think of Mei Yun who was so horrible as to exploit me and Justus!!! SO JIAN!)

KK BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! WILL BLOG SOON AGAIN!

No comments: