Friday, October 22, 2010

MC ENDED BACK TO CAMP LIFE!!!

Woooo, finally my MC ended and so back in camp I am!

Guess I'm gonna become a service medic! Still trying to learn as many stuffs asap for now! Must become a great service medic! Lol!

Camp life wasn't bad at all this week, and instead makes me feel alive since I'm out there in the world doing something!

Which feels so good since the weekends become more enjoyable! Haha! :D

Gonna finish Vampire Diaries Season 1! Haha I totally rock!!! LOL!

Can't believe I managed to finish it in a week! :D

Next will be How I Met Your Mother Season 2-6! LOL! Once again... TED AND ROBIN FTW!

Why the hell they never end up together sia, sucks!

Shall stop grumbling about that! Happy to be finally home, although the sick bay wasn't such a bad place to sleep in for the last couple of nights!

Totally free for outings ALL THE WAY!!!

SMS ME TO BOOK MY WEEKENDS! :D

Kk be optimistic all! <--- Take this seriously k! Life will be so much better if everyone is optimistic! (Of course mix it with some pessimism for the best effect! But a little bit will do!)

No comments: