Monday, October 04, 2010

The Big Bang Theory!

LOL, just started from pilot on Saturday... And yesterday I was finishing Season 2 WAHAHHAA!

Haha THE BIG BANG THEORY IS A TOTALLY AWESOME SHOW!

Sheldon is really freaking funny! THEREFORE EVERYONE HAS TO WATCH THIS AWESOME SHOW!

I'm so freaking addicted I'm gonna finish everything till the latest episode by the end of this week!

Haha, suddenly having MC doesn't sound so bad, at least can just lay back and watch tv :D

Getting not enough sleep nowadays due to talking on MSN till LATE AT NIGHT. LOL but I just love to talk on MSN to catch up with old pals hahaha!

And to discuss about psychopaths with Sam Teo! LOL! Psychology is soooo interesting HAHA!

And after researching on psychopaths, which says that 1% of our population are psychopaths, hence theres actually a few psychopaths everywhere we go! LOL. But apparently the characteristics of psychopaths just means they are jerks with no empathy, that's all what.

From now on, I shall not judge psychopaths as psychopathic killers! Haha although it's still quite creepy to have a psychopathic friend, and I have to be ready to meet them when I become a psychologist o.O.

And hence, this research into psychopaths brought me into impression management and many other social psychology stuffs which are super interesting!!! LOL! It's like damn cool la, shows how manipulative so many people is!

BTW, lying/lying by omission to change another person's opinion is also MANIPULATION LOL.

Kk, shall go back to my normal life of eat sleep watch tv play.

BE OPTIMISTIC!!!

No comments: