Monday, October 08, 2012

Awesome day of skipping school!

For the first time in my Uni life, I skipped 2 lectures and 1 tutorial in a day!!! Heheh! Must specify Uni since I skip school all the time during JC! :P

But before saying how awesome today is! Celebrated my Mum's birthday yesterday! Eh she's gonna be 58 years old in 4 days!

Okay I refuse to post the photo cause my face quite blur HAHA!

Anyways, I went for facial, shopping and haircut today! Damn awesome! Although the facial is !@$#@%!$~!%%$@%# PAINFUL! REALLY DAMN PAIN! Like for an instant, the pain was worse than running 42km!

As all your blackheads get squeezed out, omg I don't even want to imagine the pain! Can still feel it la! Anyways damn pain jiu shi le!

Then they keep convincing me to go for this Diamond Peel treatment but too ex liao la! I'm like their customer that only goes every 2 months! I see all their other customers the card all full one la siao. 6 sessions more than enough for me lo!

Went shopping but couldn't find any nice stuffs! Got enough clothes at TopMan lo! Plus Tampines is just like that, nothing to shop one! So in the end got my new laptop cooler which I'm using now! The previous one dropped on the floor once and permanently died. Lousy shit.

So anyways, had to chiong for a haircut before coming back to school to run! Went to run at SRC with Givon, where she's totally crazy. And I just realized how weak I became -.-. Run 4 rounds around the track at 1min45sec per round = I wanna die liao. PUI LA! WHAT HAPPEN JON TEO! BOOOOO!!!

NEED TO TRAIN MORE PUI!!! 10km marathon soon!!! BOOOOO!!!

Went to eat Starbucks after that before walking back to PGP and getting lost halfway in King Edward Hall and had to ask for directions back! Seriously, I have no idea how we got lost , BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T BE TRUSTED LOL.

Oh and I just wanna say how awesome it is that all my favorite shows are back! Caught up watching till How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 2, The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 2 and ALSO... MODERN FAMILY SEASON 4 EPISODE 1!

ALL THE SHOWS ARE SO AWESOME!!! HAHA! Really damn funny! Even better than previous seasons I feel!

Luke: Sometimes I just like to throw a grenade and walk away.

Omg I LOL-ed like crazy! He's damn freaking cute! (And according to Justus, he's a high IQ child in real life! LOL)

And Sheldon's profession to Amy was EPIC. JUST EPIC HAHAHA!

Sheldon: I would hope so, they were from the first spiderman movie.

HAHA SHALL STOP SPOILING!!! HEHEH!!! AND FINALLY!!!!

SEASON 4 OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES COMING OUT!!!


Yes I know we are all damn freaking excited! Plus Caroline looks so damn awesome here!!! WAHAHAHA!!!

Ohhh! And heard some good news of someone being attached already today! Haha so happy for them! (Okay la him, I dunno her LOL. But I guess I should still be friendly and say happy for them!)

:)

And I'm also starting to realize that by facing my problems head-on, I'm actually feeling more comfortable with myself instead of simply running away. The feeling of finally letting go is really... Just feel so good to forgive oneself. :) Time to really move on.

Be optimistic all! Don't get too absorbed into all the dramas so fast! Finals are not that far away!!! Less than 60 days lo!!! (This is like an A-levels very semester la pui!!!) Good luck and all the best! (Good luck is really what I need for MCQs LOL.)

No comments: