Friday, October 12, 2012

Results back (BOO) and Dota!

Ahhh, damn results are back!!! Kinda like 2 blows in a row, not cause I fared badly, but due to the number of careless mistakes!

Effort sometimes just isn't justified. :(

Got 85 for Psych Mid Terms, thought I could have done a lot better, haix consistent effort is really good for long term memory understanding but not for short-term results! Need to learn to understand the importance of last minute effort too! :( And I'm honestly afraid that I shaded some answers wrongly! (<--- Should really slap myself for that)

Got 89 for EL though! Haha feel so dumb now that I thought that active was a morpheme by itself! Stupiddddd me!!! That's another 4M down the drain!

And Jin Wen just had to tell me about his friends all getting above 95 for both these subjects!

Can't we just scrape the bell curve and be like overseas university?! LOL! Just get a 70 A liao! Pui la!

SO DAMN ADMIRE THOSE STUDYING OVERSEAS AND RELAXING AND GET GOOD GRADES AT THE SAME TIME!!! THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE UNI LIFE!!! NOT THIS MUGGING EVERYDAY!



Oh well, at least played 3 games of Dota since we were all so stressed! Dota for the stressed group FTW!

Ahhhhhh, I so miss my free days where I don't have to feel guilty about not mugging! Now even naps make me feel ultra guilty! :(

Must have GROWTH MINDSET! ARRRGHHH!

HEHEH! BUT EVEN THOUGH I'M SAD I FOUND THIS AWESOME YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!



HE IS SO DAMN FREAKING ADORABLE AND CUTE!!! LOL!!! AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO, THE WORLD BECAME A LOT MORE ROSY WAHAHAHA!

HAHA HOW AWESOME LIFE IS WHEN YOU ARE A 3 YEARS OLD!

Watching Ellen's videos just takes stress off sooooo damn well!

Omgomomgomg!!! SO CLOSE TO The Vampire Diaries Season 4 PREMIERE!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! HAHAHAA!

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT FINISHED SEASON 3!!!





SECOND PROMO COOLER HAHA! Can't wait!!! Few more hours to go!!!

Lol heck mugging la, do that after watching TVD! =P

Gonna go collect Nike race pack tomorrow and shop a bit while I'm at it HAHA! Need to run more!!! Or else marathon day sure die hahaha!

But it's just 10km (What could go wrong?) =X

Just a random note: I almost swallowed a damn fly yesterday and had to cough it out. It was still alive after I coughed it out.

What the hell is wrong with me! -.- Just my luck!

Ohhh! And I so wanna watch Perks of Being a Wallflower!!! Haha just cause Nina Dobrev and Emma Watson both staring in it!!!



And kinda forced to watch Sinister soon since Abraham and Justus are so excited about it. Oh hell no I'm not gonna post any pictures of that on my blog! Later I can't sleep!

Oh well!!! It's late! Gonna shower and start doing EL project work! Gotta talk to myself in the middle of the night! BOOO!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! VAMPIRE DIARIES FANS: ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TO GO!!! (Oh ya, have to remind myself to off all social network platforms in case I get spoiled!!!)


P.S. See this picture also shuang, like auto-endorphine/dopamine releasing machine! =D




No comments: