Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TODAY SHALL BE MY REST DAY! NO MORE BRAIN STRESS!!!

Oh seriously, SCREWWWWW UNI LIFE!!!

I'm not getting the break I deserve!!! Shouldn't University life be like what everyone described it would be? Enjoyable, relaxing, best times of your life?! Bitch please, I think I can have more fun bitching at my work place in the future!!!


Let's see, what happened since last Friday...

OH! TVD OF COURSE!!! OMG feeling so tempted to just spoil it for everyone, but I shall control myself!

Only a few comments: Poor Bonnie, Poor Rebekah, Stupid Klaus, CarolineXTyler FTW. Oh and Poor Damon!

Just one small spoiler, my favorite speech in the entire episode:

But you wouldn't be.
And you would have gotten to grow up,
And had the life that you wanted;
The life that you deserve.
And I know that I didn't use to get that,
But I do now.
And I wanted that for you, *****.
And I would have gladly given it to you and let Matt die because I am that selfish.

OMG MOMENT!

Ending was lousy though, feels like some big reset button, sure it could lead to some shocking plot twists in the future, but for now? Mehs, not as much of a WOW factor I expect for every single episode.

Weekend was sorta wasted, just simply enjoying the simple pleasures of life. Watching HIMYM, TBBT, Modern Family, South Park...

Didn't study much, but honestly, I want to score well but at the same time still enjoy life! Shall take Candice's advice and relax more! :)

Ooo! Met up to eat Fei Fei with Hong Wen and Candice! Super impromptu HAHA!

Collected Nike Race Pack too! Thought the shirt was... MEHS. Hopefully 10km will be a piece of cake!

Hmmm, followed by somethings I don't feel like sharing here and yea school starts again so it's yet another tiring week of school life!

Some interesting things though! We were all fascinated with the enneagram test this week! HAHA!!!

Go and do and find out your type!!!

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

---> Do the classical test!!!

HAHA THIS IS MY RESULT! Just a big ol' typical type 7!



Thought I was a type 8 for awhile, till I saw in the how to get along part: Don't flatter me.

So OOPS! Guess I'm a happy-go-lucky type 7w8!

Haha getting everyone to do it to learn how to cope well with everybody's personality! Thanks ar Abra for sharing this LOL!!!

AND SO AS IT IS, I SHALL BE OPTIMISTIC AND NOT LET LIFE'S TROUBLE GET ME DOWN! AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE!

Oh! And some cute monkeys were at PGP today!


Guess they were trying to escape the rain too!

Which reminds me of how anal I am to walk all the way through a heavy rain to get my water bottle I left at the LT. Such a grueling walk but at least I got my bottle back!!! =D

Ooo, and it's gonna be Halloween soon!!!

Really hope the USS outing will come through!!! 


Casper is the best!

And so, here I am, refusing to mug and to force myself to give myself a rest day! (Luckily I expected this and so I put it on my calendar to let my weekend be free to finish up what I've not completed. LOL.)

Also have no idea what happened to watching Sinister, blehs.

Oh well, can't wait for new episodes of everything! Although it's uni life, and it sucks, and it's busy as shit, one should always take time off to enjoy the pleasures of drama.

(Tried watch Breaking Bad, but got bored of the first episode in the first 10 minutes. Know the show will probably get a hell lot better, but I just need more sitcoms to cheer me up right now!)

Oh! Something that cheered me up today! Haha surprisingly it was a youtube comment!


LOL THAT IS JUST HILARIOUS!!! HAHA!!! Almost as hilarious as Sheldon HAHA!

And lastly, Emma Watson interview with Ellen!!!



Ahaha, she's so damn freaking awesome and pretty! Looking at her just makes my day automatically LOL!



Aren't they just awesome! Can't wait to watch that movieee! LOL.

Psych, Maths, Bio, Econs, EL.

Sometimes I just like to remind myself I'm only taking 5 modules, so how bad can things be?!

Got Good only for Econs project though but OH WELL!!!

HECK IT!

Amy: He knows my last name, I'm his girlfriend.
*Silence*
Amy: We have a contract and everything, I'll send you a PDF.

L.O.L.

Okay it's gonna be 11pm soon, and Dota for the stressed shall start playing Dota then!

Be optimistic all! Life is to be enjoyed! Heheh, and to all the type 4s:



WE NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON THE FINER THINGS OF LIFE LOL.

No comments: