Sunday, October 07, 2012

Finally Mid Terms are over! FINALLY!!!

Firstly, I'm too tired to even blog now! But just showered so I shall try to survive finishing this post! :)

I know I really should update this blog space frequently since this is supposed to be like my diary, but come on la! Don't even have any spare time at all! (Okay la, spent all my spare time on watching dramas and South Park LOL.)

Anyways so damn freaking happy Mid-Terms are finally over! My whole recess week was the busiest week of my Uni life! So damn freaking tiring!!! Frankly looking back now, I don't see why I was so stressed! It's just a stupid exam that will decide a percentage of my marks! But somehow it felt like another A-levels!

Anyways effort has been inversely proportional to my results which is like super sad... Did super well for my Maths which was supposed to be my hardest subject! Somehow got 8/10! (Guessed 2 questions correctly and got 1 question wrong due to careless mistake!) Which means I knew how to do 7 questions! I'm honestly damn shocked by how my brain suddenly worked during the exam. -.-

Didn't do that well for English Language! Frankly, I think I made ALOT of careless mistakes... HAIX. Hope don't get penalized that much! :(

And lastly, put in so damn much effort for Psych, but still made so many careless mistakes. It sucks how people who put in last minute efforts could overtake my week long effort so easily. I was still so confident and refused to do any last minute mugging, stupid me <--- :(

And after Mid-Terms finally ended, slept from 6.30am-8am on Wednesday trying to complete my Psych essay! Really sucks that my language is really bad compared to others, how to put myself at a level playing field like this... :( BOOOOOOO!

Sometimes, I wonder why am I in Arts, when I'm supposed to be such a Maths/Science student, but somehow I actually enjoy all of my mods! And I know I'm only so stressed cause I lack discipline to do my work consistently and I will regret not putting in the effort when my results are unsatisfactory. Not the first time, hopefully the last...

Vicious cycles are the worst.

Alright! Enough of talking about grades! They are not back yet! On to happier notes! I have a new niece!!! Heheh!!!


Heheh, although I always complain about how irritating kids are, they are still so damn adorable! Like complete meltdown sometimes. If only they don't turn out to be irritating brats. Haix, good times... :)

Shall try to enjoy seeing my dear cute nephews more while they're still young and cute and not irritating! More cute photos!









Darren's Birthday Celebration follow by Lincoln!!! Too damn cute! Haha posing at such a young age!!! =P

Lol looking at my phone photos to collect my train of thought! Encoding failure alert!!!

Oh ya, really missing my dear friends who are all overseas studying right now... Although it's just a feeling that doesn't constantly nag at me, it still hurts ever so slightly that so many close friends are leaving to pursue their studies overseas...

I really mean it when I said I don't give a damn about all of you guys leaving, since we are so close that I don't feel that this absence won't make this friendship go away. After all, with Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, I don't actually feel any difference from when you all were still in Singapore. We still didn't meet up but constantly checked on each other's life, but somehow, I guess future clique outings are just not gonna be the same.

Less talk more pictures of all these wonderful pals studying overseas! :)






Missing all of you pals overseas! Haha the Captain America outfit really damn gay LOL. I'm SUDDENLY MISSING YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH! Get ready for spamming on Whatsapp from me! Study well overseas k and have loads of fun!!!

Even Yong Ze also gonna go off next March! Haix! Is Singapore so horrible to study in? :( Okay what although the whole idea of bell curve sucks la pui! Totally no chance to just relax haix!

Oh oh! Almost forgot to post about the Harry Potter outing!!! Haha! Awesome chillax session in the middle of recess week with Givon, Tom and Justus! Love you guys so much for willing to come out in the midst of mugging! (Although I kinda forced it to happen! :P)












Lol too lazy to talk about the Andy Warhorl exhibition! Didn't really appreciate it much! Anyways those pictures are all the real props used in the Harry Potter movies!!! SO DAMN FREAKING AWESOME!!!

Haha I guessed I just found the bright side of taking MA1505. :)

Can't wait for our Harry Potter Movie Marathon if it's ever gonna happen! I have all 7 (8) movies ready!!! =D

Lol listening to The Script #3 right now, only like some of the songs! =)

Oh and talking about music, Taylor Swift's Begin Again was AWESOME!!! Like really awesome! It's like her singing Teardrops on my Guitar all over again! So damn beautiful! Everyone should definitely listen to this!!!

OMG! Haha almost missed out Jia Hui's birthday celebration!!! THANK YOU PHOTOS!!! YOU DO SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS!











Watched Ted before the surprise birthday celebration haha!!! And Justus looks like a China man somehow!!! HAHA!

Had a final army outing too before sending ZX off! Didn't manage to get any photos though! But it was so damn fun playing Steady Ready Tempo Go!!! HAHA!!! IMH IMH 3! BAI GOU BAI GOU 4!

Ahhhh, really miss everyone alot! OHOH! AND I SHOULD UPLOAD THIS AWESOME PICTURE TOO!!! I WROTE A REALLY LONG MESSAGE FOR ZI XIANG!!!








Oxytocin overwhelming me now! Oxytocin is involved in the experience of social bonding and love. (Never too late to revise!)

Haha!!! And now for some RANDOM SHOTS IN SCHOOL!!! CAMWHORE MODE ACTIVATED!!!











Omg hope I didn't miss anything out cause I'm catching up to today!!!

Went for Itacho Sushi with Abraham and Justus on Friday!!! THE FOOD IS SO DAMN AWESOME!







No idea what's with Justus this face HAHA!

Oh! And I'm playing Final Fantasy 8 again to de-stress occasionally! And Dota and LoL of course! Heheh have to socialize mahs! Also like no chance to meet Ee Chow they all one de! :P So meet in the world of gaming lor!!!

HAHA LASTLY!!! JUST NOW!!!

Went shopping with part of PPPPPP!!! Ahhhh, retail therapy is the best! I just love Topman!!! Bought 4 items only though! Wanted to get those nice Zara Jeans but controlled myself! The A&F Pullover damn nice too!!!















LOL! I was not camwhoring in the fitting room k! Have to take pictures of all the shirts to review them on my phone one by one! Haha didn't get all those which I tried though!!! =P Went to Candice house for some mini-drinking session after this! HAHA!!! PPPPPP FTW!!!

Ahhh, life's really good! Although I felt quite down when it was Mid Autumn Festival and I was stuck in PGP alone mugging... Like a homesick ttm! But things got better! Absence makes the heart grow fonder... So true. :)

Oh and I think there's really nothing to regret about in life already. All our actions brought us to who we are today. If I didn't break my leg while parachuting, I would have went for Arts Camp since I wouldn't have gone for my screw removal surgery and as a result I wouldn't have met so many awesome friends during O'week. How different life would have been, I don't even want to imagine a life where I'm just a loner going home alone after lectures and tutorials.

Ha, how funny that I'm only saying this now since my mood is really good, but I really don't want to forget this important feeling of appreciating all those around us. :) All those small actions made who we are today. If I didn't say Pipipapipoopoo back in secondary school, I wonder what our clique would've been called or if it will even exist. Ahhhh the intricacies of life.Wonder if this is like reminiscence bump and developmental psychology. :)

Find it amazing how I always like to tell myself to change some bad traits and eventually still reverting to my usual self. I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not fake. (Saw this on a t-shirt today!)

Be optimistic all k! Life might really suck sometimes, but at least it ain't the end of the world. It's not the circumstances of one's birth that matters, but what you do with the gift of life. (Heard Mewtwo saying this while being bored and watching Pokemon Movie! Oh and watched Battle Royale too! Really awesome movie!!!)

P.S. Effort ain't always correlated to results, but there's always another bright side. So even if one is unsmart***, go figure the bright side of it yourself. (CHEH, BE OPTIMISTIC ALWAYS APPLIES.)

P.S. I INSIST THAT TK AND KARI GOT TOGETHER FROM DIGIMON SEASON 1/2! HOPE+LIGHT FTW.

 



No comments: