Friday, July 11, 2008

Memories

This post shall be about memories.

Memories are really what presents life to us in the most lovely way. Be it sad memories, happy memories, lovely memories or bad memories, without them, we would be nothing.

Memories constitute who we are and makes me feel that no matter how down life can be, one simple memory would bring me to the right track again. People change, but memories don't. They are there for a lifetime, just like a scar, just that you are proud of this scar.

Now I'm reminiscing about this week. Everyday was just another normal day, maybe some gossips here and there, some laughter here and there and some ap-ness everywhere.

Well, I really like my class a lot, but I feel that there is just no time for interaction between everyone and there isn't even time for us to all sit down together and just chat. School is where you meet your friends, but the hectic schedule we're going through everyday is just not bringing about the common casual chat everyone should have everyday.

Fortunately, I always have friends to rely upon, although we don't talk much(Seriously), but we know deep in our heart that whenever anyone of us gets into trouble or needs help, we would be there for one another.

Really wanna have a PPPPPP/nEPLAY/Ex-Class/Class outing soon! Need a break from this crazy lifestyle of studying and doing homework. Although I'm still not mugging seriously yet, and is constantly trying to finish watching gossip girl, but I'm already very tired from what I call a mad life full of studying and lectures and tutorials.

Memories, I really had many kinds of memories in PPPPPP outings and other class outings. While walking past katong laksa just now, more memories jolted me, and that gave me happiness from within. While walking home to my house at bedok from another 12 Bus Stop, more memories jolted me once again, and that made me feel like a teenager who is so easily contented by simple memories that are just so amazing.

Wanna relive those moments again, but well people change, and I think that maybe I have changed too. How I wish everything would go back to what they were before easily :)

When you look back, you always wonder why everything couldn't remain the same, but when you look again, they have never been gone, since they will forever remain in your heart. And that is something nothing can erase. So let's create joyful memories as much as we can since we can't change the past, but we can create the future.

Really wanna post pictures on my blog but I never seem to be able to find the picture I want to put :( Haha, please send me pictures with me inside! Stupid samantha posting such a bad picture of me doing physics practical during sports carnival. I was forced to k! Zzz! -_-

Okay then. Be optimistic all!!! Have Wei Qi competition tomorrow! Hope I get the results I want haha!!! :D

No comments: