Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sick.

Down with bad flu today. Bad stomachache and slept till 12pm lol.

And while visiting the doctor, received a bad sms. Received news that my PW presentation was totally screwed or something.

Haix, I really have no idea what to do about this project, if only some people can put in more effort...

Is it really that hard to contribute, I don't want to be pissed off and go all serious about it...

Maybe I should really go serious :)

Shall finish the rest of Gossip Girl episodes tonight lol. Don't judge the show by the name :) It's a really cool and fun and dramatic show haha! Plus they have really great and new songs in every episode like Apologize? Come Home? Haha the show rocks.

Anyways, be optimistic everyone. I shall not get held back by such minor problems in my life :) Shall sleep earlier today, after all, I'm really sick :)

No comments: