Saturday, July 05, 2008

ORYX OWN!

Firstly, ORYX OWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha thats my house!!! ORYX!!! THE UNICORNS LOL!

Feel so proud of my badge, the purple badge, 1st for round island!!!

Yesterday was the Dunman High Senior High Sports Carnival, and it was full of sports activities, which caused me to cheer so much I lost my voice somehow haha!

And it's really so cool that ORYX won the majority HAHA!!! And I feel so happy that our round island team did not disappoint the house by receiving first position! :D

Haha, my team in the afternoon included: Mei Yun, Jazreen, Jing Huan, Gena, Ying Xian and me! Haha, we really chiong like mad and didn't bother feeling embarrassed at all.

Overall, the sports carnival was really enjoyable!

Had lots of fun, haha thrown all my troubles behind me.

:D Smiling as always...

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!

No comments: