Sunday, July 13, 2008

MIND SPORTS WEIQI COMPETITION

Wooooo!!! Finally... I got through the Battle of the Wits Weiqi competition at SP Concourse! Had to travel to dover every morning to fight and fight and it's just soooo tiring!

So shuang that I won 3 out of 7 matches! And our team got 2 wins!!! Considering Ee Chow won one and Jin Tong walked over another match haha!!! And I contributed to both of those so that the team could win haha!

Although I'm quite disappointed at some people (Or PERSON) for so easily breaking their promise, but well, why vex over it. :)

This competition was so similar to the tournament I was in last month. Meeting so many familiar faces, people I won and people I lost too, and we remember each other so clearly! But I guess I'm just too unlucky, facing the 2nd strongest player out of 128 players last month and yesterday, I was against the strongest player in the whole tournament.

Like what the heck, I got thrashed :)

Although there were also some unfriendly teams in the competition, overall everyone was great and we get along really well haha! Really fun to walk to Macdonald's and see my previous opponent and we start saying hi to one another lol! So freaking cool haha!!!

My team position was 19th out of 24 teams! :) Soooo proud of that, considering Jin Tong played his first match yesterday for the first time during the competition and we had to depend on me and Ee Chow to win before we could win any round at all la haha! :D But we can see that Jin Tong is really improving from this competition haha! Same for me and Ee Chow too! Unlike someone who don't ever bother trying lalala

Oh, and mind sports juniors were really great too! Especially Gerald and Yang Shen for being so damn funny during the competition haha! Although my ex clarinet juniors were still great too LOL! When the hell would our 3rds outing come again though... -_- Chloe ORGANISE!

Oh and just for something extraordinary! On my way home, I walked past my void deck and there was a little boy walking there and a cat was trying to go near the little boy! And so the boy seemed a little afraid but went to sit down and the cat sat next to him and the boy patted the cat's head. Haha I didn't care if my lift came, I just had to look at the boy patting the stray cat :)

Haha and the boy seems to have strong spiritual power! LOL I can sense it when he stared at me when I was peeking at them haha!!! (And what was a little boy around 7 years old doing walking around in the void deck at 9.30?! WEIRD!)

How fun, but well I will only hope for a dog to come near me, not really fond of cats :)

Oh well be optimistic all! Learning from mistakes and not repeating them by changing one's self, shall learn to achieve that and apply it in life :) Hope everyone do so too.

In the mood for watching Digimon but I guess I will only watch the show after my promos. Shall start mugging and attain my goals! No more playing!!! :)

Shall get Digimon world 1 for PS1 from anyone who has it, and start raising a Digimon! After my promos, off I go into the digimon world haha!!!

Missed waff carnival today since my competition ended late, but well I had fun and no doubt gained alot of experience. And seriously, my experience refers to playing with players other people dream to play with, and I would be the FORTUNATE one who gets to play with them. (And get thrashed)

Shall be more enthusiastic in mind sports!!! After all, I only have mind sports and culinary club as my CCAs, shall put in more effort for both these CCAs!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC EVERYONE!!!

No comments: