Thursday, July 03, 2008

Weirdified DREAMS

Just one short week, and it has passed so suddenly. Still owe my homework which I'm so not willing to do. So much to study, if only I had a time machine :D

Shall sleep earlier nowadays, haha just got this from dreammoods.com.

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.

Dreams of death often occur as a result of great stress caused by relationships, school, career changes, depression or by the approach of death itself. Death in dreams may also be viewed as a metaphor - as a new beginning or a time of renewal.

Well, I have no idea whom I saw dying, but it sure alarmed me greatly. After I woke up, I felt so relieved that none of my close one passed away that I felt that like wtf? All the troubles I'm facing now are like so damn minor compared to that! Haha maybe this is truly a new beginning or a time of renewal for me.

Had personal grooming lessons today in school followed by an mock interview. Blehs, I cannot believe I did not get any excellent haha! And worse I got one average and one needs improvement and thats in pacing. I felt that I was talking at normal speed haha! And for the handshake which I got average, I just felt it weird to shake hands so tightly when her grip was so soft obviously.

But well, it was a really great experience and I must say I was quite nervous. :)

Interviewer was Ms Sarah haha! Our class was so fortunate :D

Time Travel
To dream about time travel, indicates your wish to escape from your present reality. You want to go back into the past or jump forward to the future to a period where your hopes are realized. This type also represents your romantic nature or your desire to romanticize everything.

LOL, I had a time travel dream two days ago too. Only remembered it to be interesting and fun. Haha my subconscious is getting sooo messy dreams are coming back to me again.

Shall start to learn to enjoy sleeping, and the fun it brings me. Compared to playing dota late into the night, why not enjoy a quiet and nice night. :)

Everyone is becoming complicated, expected that, but still don't like the way things are going.

Hope tomorrow will be fun. Haha participating in the round island thingy. I had better get ready for tomorrow soon before starting my lovely sleeps.

Shall not get pissed off easily, since I'm so wasting my energy being pissed off. Shall be a happy person once again! :)

Good night all! (This statement can bring back much memories)

Be optimistic! Hope everyone get sweet dreams!!! :D

No comments: