Sunday, September 17, 2006

1st step to studying!

Wo!!! Cannot believe it but I studied 9/14 of the Physics!!! Okay thats sounds really unbelievable but I still did it!!! OMG! Me studying?!!! Okay I cannot imagine it myself! But Physics is really easy I just looked through once and my memory is refreshed and I understand everything. Okay...sorry to all those who blasted their minds out for one sentence in the book haha~

And so I studied for one hour at home and went to eat ice kachang while studying and went home and sat on the swing again to study! O if you ask what I did before that, it would be playing neopets :P The stupid maths game is so damn hard at round 7 when they ask me calculate 19 x 23! I was stunned and my brain freezed and okay nvm i shan't continue ranting~

And i juz found out my cousin vilvian blog (in my link) has a link to jump to she and her bf valentine blog@@@@@@@ okay im still laughing away over it!!!

And after 5 days of torturing my brain...I FINALLY CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT TITLE FOR OUR FILM! ''Forsaken Memories''~~~<---If u sae its not nice u should juz jump off the building and die~~~:P

No comments: