Saturday, September 16, 2006

wo hearty day!

Wow...Today's a really hearty day! Well, we had hsk exam and I really am afraid to get a scholarship since I got like almost full marks?! Well...To say the truth, I think its primary 4 higher chinese standard! And its a waste of my $53!!! WTH!!!

$53 is not easy to earn and all you give me is this crap paper?! booo!!! waste of my money! Anywayz I had lunch with yun xiu, nicole, yi chen, justus, cheryl and grace haha the 7 ppl group! And so i had a hearty meal and played a hearty game and we went home~~~

Wo...but the most hearty thing today is that while I was talking to the baby when he was asleep... My brother shouted and it scared my heart out and my heart is hopping rapidly for 2h till now le!!! omg! scary la and so i went to eat many many curry chickens but its still jumping like siao now!!! Do I have heart disease?!!! WAH!

OK FOR NOW!!! BE OPTIMISTIC!!! :P:P:P

No comments: