Wednesday, September 13, 2006

STRESS!

Stress is taking control of me!!! I get tired VERY easily and often sleep in class now. Is it really stress or I watch too much television! I today still slept in Chemistry lessons and the teacher caught me and I had to wake up and wipe my saliva away!!! Omg...Its not all my fault, cause Chemistry lessons I just can't seem to understand it at the rate shes going which is soooo super fast-.- I am like haven't finish digesting first question she at third le la! And so I slept like how I did during Maths lesson...zzzZZZzzz TV IS JUST TOO NICE TO OFF!

O!!! and to chose with chn 55!!! You all MUST watch shi wan dun qing yuan!!! the 5.30-7 de!!! ITS THE BEST SHOW!!! DAMN NICE!!! ok...Exams are approaching but that show really destress people!!! Its like one of the BEST shows!!! DUN EVER TRY TO STOP ME FROM WATCHING!!! AND AT 7, there is That's so Raven on disney channel and it also destress me!!! Geography test tml but I don't care! the tv is part of my life! Its colouring my paper with alot of colours!!!(refer to my last post)!

So everyone: U MUST PLAY HARD, WORK HARD! exams coming, tests coming, but playing is as important! But still everyone go study for chemistry! its the hardest subject in the world la!!!Good luck for geog test although mr leong sae can fail easily but geog is mostly common sense so don't worry man! juz crap everything u can with evidence and u pass with flying colours! FLY!!! hahahaha!!!

No comments: